• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    yeaaahh. I had a sweater underneath my work shirt so i could still be in uniform and be warm but ofc by the time i got off work i was hot because of that same sweater. and it's probably going to happen again tomorrow because that's how florida wants to function right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Work :(

And monday i have a manager meeting so... more work

Tuesday im completely free to do as i please at least!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hopefully gaming here too ...: if I'm lucky enough to have some time by Sunday ;o;

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I told something a little to a friend that I was keeping to myself for a long time. I know they need to hear it, but it still hurts to tell someone something like that :c It hurts me, but at least I said it with the full intention to help, and not to hurt? Aaaahhhh, relationships are so difficult lol

Years
    I find that constant disregard, high expectations and no gratitude are what help relationships flourish. In a terrible kind of way. But if you be good and nice a lot, then you're setting up this false sense of faith that this be consistent. If you be horrible all the time then occasionally shake it up by saying 'thanks' or 'you look nice', then there's stability. And when it comes to family, stability is a must. When it comes to friends, who the fuck knows? I don't. It's probably a free-for-all, stab you before you stab me sort of thing. Which sounds exciting. With family, it's The Land of Eggshells. That's TM-ed, by the way. Use it and I'll sue you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Work has been fun. Owner going on q rampage because corporate did a popup visit to one of our stores and it wasnt good. At all. Now we're all suffering.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Not much. Probably about to go to bed because DST starts tomorrow which means I'm losing an hour of sleep tonight rip.

Years
    hi guys!! the beach was fun today :D

ew daylight savings time.

Florida wants to stay on DST all year round but i disagree and think it should be standard time year round

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    aaa that's good to hear!

I mean honestly once the change happens I couldn't care less. I just dont' like losing an hour of sleep when we first switch over lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back