• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...now I'm imagining myself tiptoeing through the house and very quietly making a sandwich so as not to disturb my doormat or something what the hell. D:

wait I don't even have a doormat. ;_;

Cherrim

Years
    Well, I'm always running out of tomatoes and forgetting to buy more so half the time they don't include them. But tomatoes are damn awesome and make sandwiches so much better. :[

....omg it's after 3am. Why am I still up? /goes to bed fffff

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I just can't eat tomatoes for some reason. Or kiwifruit/zespri/Chinese gooseberry. Does anyone else here have something like that?

The funniest part is that I'm OK with ketchup, tomato sauce, tomato soup and most tomato-based foods, just not actual tomatoes.

And I haven't been brave enough to try tomato juice yet.

Cherrim

Years
    FML WHY DID I NOT TURN OFF MY COMPUTER AND GO TO BED WHEN I SAID I WOULD. audy that is terrifying ;__;
    until they make the sandwich go soggy, then they suck :(
    That's why you have to layer it between the cheese and the beef--it kinda contains the moisture from the tomato. n_n

Misheard Whisper

Years
    FML WHY DID I NOT TURN OFF MY COMPUTER AND GO TO BED WHEN I SAID I WOULD. audy that is terrifying ;__;

That's why you have to layer it between the cheese and the beef--it kinda contains the moisture from the tomato. n_n
    . . . Erica's got this down to a science, evidently.

Cherrim

Years
    I actually learnt it from watching Big Bang Theory, a show about science nerds. n_n

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Oh, I love BBT. Can't say I've seen the episode with the tomato sandwiches, though. n_n

I try to bring it to mind, and all that comes up is 'This is a loaf of banana bread. This is a loaf of zucchini bread.' XD

Cherrim

Years
    I am not sure I approve of my moustache but... otherwise it looks pretty accurate.

;_;

edit: @MW: It was actually Sheldon whining about the fact that the lettuce in his sandwich was touching the bread and thus compromising the entire meal but... it works just as well (if not better, really) for tomatoes. XD;

Misheard Whisper

Years

edit: @MW: It was actually Sheldon whining about the fact that the lettuce in his sandwich was touching the bread and thus compromising the entire meal but... it works just as well (if not better, really) for tomatoes. XD;
    Yeah, I totally heard that line in Sheldon's voice. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lettuce tastes like wet paper to me, and I've never particularly liked cheese in my sandwiches.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Sandwiches, tomatoes and the Big Bang Theory. What more does a good off-topic thread need? *nod nod*
    It needs a pterodactyl.
    OBVIOUSLY.
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back