• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] "The Dando Cafe" ✧NEW✧ A Monster Hunter Club

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I started playing MH4U recently. Think I'm finally starting to get used to 3DS controls again, or at least I hope so. Haven't exactly fought the most threatening stuff so far lol

Years
  • I started playing MH4U recently. Think I'm finally starting to get used to 3DS controls again, or at least I hope so. Haven't exactly fought the most threatening stuff so far lol

4U is that heat.

Though I want a dissertation on why the quest to unlock G Rank is so goddamn brutal. It's straight up nonsense.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's a little sooner than I thought it'd be, but they revealed the next MH game:

Current release date is sometime in 2025. Looks like it might be semi or even fully open world.

Years
  • The trailer for Wilds finally hyped me enough to buy Sunbreak. The very first monster was Daimyo Hermitaur. I love it.

Back