• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    It depends. I hate pitch blackness, so I usually sleep with my TV and laptop on. If I've watched something scary or heard noises and stuff, I usually end up sleeping with my light on. :/ I get scared easily, but it's rare to scare me unless something has actually frightened me enough to make me sleep with the light on.

I like darkness, but I don't like it being pitch dark. ._.

Years
    I'm all about darkness in a way 8)

I enjoy having as little lights on in the house as possible, though it's a different story if I had no light around me whatsoever. I always fear that there's someone or something around me in pure darkness that I cannot see and become scared. I remember one time screaming outside one morning because I touched a frog on my house with a burnt out bulb in the porch light.

Back