• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Darkness

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
  • You've probably seen they're two music videos on MTV, because it's on constantly! The songs I Belive In A Thing Called Love and Growing On Me get stuck in your head all of the time. So, what do you think of the band The Darkness?

Post your thoughts about the group, The Darkness.

I am in love with The Darkness! My favorite song of theirs is I Belive In A Thing Called Love, and it DOES get stuck in my head a lot!

nicolelh11

Aelita
    Years
  • I like the Darkness too. Me and friends listen to it all the time. I've got I Belive In A Thing Call Love is my favorite song and I have it stuck in my head.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I am not a fan, but I went on a cruise, and one of my buddies I met there liked one of their singles. We were in a dance room listening to it. It reminds me of him, so I kind of like it.

Back