• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon Lineage

Which is the best name for my team?

• The Dragon Lineage

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The Sacred Army

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The Order of Justice

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Star Agency

• Other (PM me about it)

• Total voters

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016

The Dragon Lineage

INTRODUCTION

Hello!I'm The dragon tamer but you can call me Draco for short and I've started this group
    not only to improve my hacking skills and everyone else's skills,but to make a team that
    creates amazing hacks and hopefully gets a lot of awards.
    In addition I made this team for more people to get better at ROM hacking. If this is your
    first time hacking in a team,you might be able to find someone to help you finish your
    project.So this team can also help beginner hackers develop their skills further.Most importantly we are here to
    create a game that all people will enjoy and that we will enjoy making.Furthermore,it's a
    good opportunity to make our ideas actions and use our imagination to create an appealing
    and enjoyable game.

CURRENT PROJECTS

Name: Pokemon Legends of Destiny:The Phantom Alliance
    Rom Base: Pokemon Ruby Version
    Language: English

Since the beginning of humanity there have been legends which speak about mythic creatures
    with unimaginable power,various objects with legendary capacities,hidden places that have been hiding valuable treasures for centuries and a lot of other
    secrets that even legends don't speak about.This game speaks about these stories called
    legends and gives answers to a lot of these mysteries.
    You live in the Aldia region.A region full of mysteries.It's also a region with a variety
    of landscapes,like the huge jungle in the middle of it or the volcano in north of it.
    You are the son of king Manford,the king of the Hidster Kingdom,one of the three
    kingdoms of the region.You have just moved to your new house in Lanscape town.You take
    your first pokemon and set off for an adventure.As you travel,you'll encounter many new
    people such as the Royal Council and Team Balance.You'll find answers to many mysteries.
    But will you be able to discover the truth behind the Legends?What are the true
    motives of the evil Team Balance and the Dark Ones?What will you choose as your weapon to stop them?Will you choose to
    rule over Light or over Darkness?Whatever your choice will be,the only sure thing is
    that you'll live an epic adventure!

FEATURES

-Aldia.A new region or maybe not?
    -New maps,sprites and scripts!
    -4th and 5th generation pokemon and some custom-made pokemon!
    -Elemental Sages instead of Gym Leaders!
    -A new League System!
    -The Royal Counsil.An organisation that has the purpose to retain peace to the world!
    -An attractive story with a lot of suspense!
    -A new evil organisation,Team Balance!
    -New legendaries like Solrassion and Lunacron!
    -No trade evolutions!Pokemon that had to be traded in order to evolve,now are evolving normally!
    -Old characters and a variety of new ones!
    And many more!

POSITIONS NEEDED

Scripter (Highly needed)
    Tile Inserter(Highly needed)
    Sprite Inserter(Highly needed)
    World Map Editor(Highly needed)
    OW Spriter(Needed)
    Music Editor(Highly needed)
    Title Editor(Needed)
    Banner Artist(Needed)
    Mapper(Needed)
    If anyone has other skills that want to apply for just fill out the application.

APPLICATION FORM

Name: How you want to be called.
    Skill(s): All your hacking skills(Mapping,Scripting etc.).
    Position(s): Position(s) you are applying for.
    How long have you been hacking:
    Other hacks you have worked or working now:
    Proof of work: Your proof.
    How often you visit Pokecommunity:
    Time zone:
    Why join this team?:

TEAM MEMBERS

-The dragon tamer(Spriter,Mapper,Pokemon Info Editor,Story Editor)

-Haxofreak(Scripter,Story Editor)
    -Vanillagfx(Banner Designer,Scripter)
    -mavy42(
    Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Banner Maker, OW spriter, Titlescreen Hacker, Beta Tester, Textbox Editor)

CLOSING WORD

Thanks for reading this thread and have in mind that we are working to make a game that all people can play and enjoy!

Last edited:

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
  • Name: Haxofreak
    Skill(s): GBA Scripting, Storyline, Jingles.
    Position(s): Scripter, Storyline developer
    Rank Category: You choose, based on my performance!
    How long have you been hacking: Almost a year
    Other hacks you have worked or working now: Pokemon Rytra Quest, Pokemon Day, Pokemon night, Pokemon Hell Blaze, Pokemon Crimson Glory, Pokemon Ominous Black and a few more...
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

How often you visit Pokecommunity: Almost daily
    Time zone: GMT +5:30
    Why join this team?: To improve my skills as a hacker, to have some motivation to do work!

BTW, you spelled the word "Council" as "Counsil" I dunno if its a typo or you did it on purpose but it doesn't look very good.

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    So Haxofreak you are...
    Accepted in both scripting and story development!
    For now you will be a Supreme Commander!Later you may become even a Council Member!
    You are right about the word Council.I was nervous so I accidentally spelled a word wrongly.I will change it immediately.

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    If you want you can start scripting but until the maps are done we won't be able to insert them into the rom.If you want to start now drop me a line and I will tell you what scripts I want from you to make.For now the story is covered but later I will need your help about it.

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Most maps for beta 1 are finished but there are a lot of trivia I must do so it will take a little bit more to finish them.I hope it will be ready soon.

To let everyone know we are still accepting applications.We need mostly a tile inserter,world map editor,sprite inserter and a mapper that can help me with some maps right now but that doesn't mean we don't need everyone else.Every help that we can take is needed and appreciated.

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Update:I have finished the first Legendary of the game,Mirassion.Be aware that this sprite is a subject to change at any time.I hope that you will all like it!

Last edited:

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Ok Haxofreak the maps are finished so you can start working!The IPS is in the attachments.I hope that we will finish this game soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Name: Nilla
    Skill(s): GFXer or what you call banner making and Scripting. I know only a little bit of all the other parts of rom hacking but not enough to get me anywhere :c
    Position(s): Position(s) you are applying for.
    Rank Category: Doesn't matter
    How long have you been hacking: Umm I learned hacking for like 2-3 weeks then left it and decided to come back I suppose.
    Other hacks you have worked or working now: Pokemon Abyss
    Proof of work: There's a link in my signature to my old project I was working on and also. My scripting isn't really good I always had problems with flags and that's basically why I stopped working on my old proj b/c it was only me and I had problems trying to do things myself D=
    Spoiler:

How often you visit Pokecommunity: Not really often since I don't have much reason to atm.
    Time zone: Eastern US?
    Why join this team?: Want something productive to do.

Last edited:

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    So vanillagfx you are...
    Accepted in both Banner making and scripting!
    As for the Rank Categories I am thinking of removing them but am not sure.You can start by making a banner for our team.Also if you have time you can ask Haxofreak if he needs help with the scripts he is currently making but it would be better if you finish the banner first.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    test-1.png

Personally I hate it if you want me to make a better one or different style of banner tell me I'm not really sure what is mostly used on this forum.

Or would you prefer Text banners? A example (It's my friends but I could make something similar.)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
  • Okay... beginning done, nothing much actually, just the starting script, thats it!
    FYI, DO NOT make any change to the Dimentional Gap map, took me a lot of time to change the starting position(you can't change the X-Y co-ordinates with SMCA). Reply once you get the attachment so that i can remove the IPS...

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    OK.I took it.You can remove it now if you want.Thank you for your work and I hope that we will finish it soon.

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Update:The name of the hack will change.Also,the story will be improved and some new features will be added.I will update the thread with the new things as soon as I finish them.

Also,to let you know we are still accepting applications.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
    Years
  • Name: mavy42
    Skill(s): Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Banner Maker, OW spriter, Titlescreen Hacker, Beta Tester, Textbox Editor
    Postions: Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Banner Maker, OW spriter, Titlescreen Hacker, Beta Tester, Textbox Editor
    How long have you been hacking: 1 month, I dunno!
    Other hacks you have worked or working now: Pokemon Ender's Return, My other teams....
    Proof of work: My Shop and these:
    600659_396478930399035_1428034699_n.jpg

577682_396478863732375_1824357123_n.jpg

2ndfusion.png

firstfusion.png

suicune-raikourecolorgoodah.png

zorua-riolurecolorgoodah.png

Pokemon-FireRedCLean.png

1635-PokemonFireRedUSquirrels-Copy1.png

1635-PokemonFireRedUSquirrels-Copy.png

Timezone: UTC +8
    Why you want to join: Practice and for fun!

The titlescreen is like that because it's my first! I have created more cool title screens!

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    So Mavy42 you are...
    Accepted in all the positions you applied(
    Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Banner Maker, OW spriter, Titlescreen Hacker, Beta Tester, Textbox Editor
    )!Your first task is to make a titlescreen for the game.I'll PM you the details so you can start working.The rom is in the attachments.Tell me when you get it so I can remove it.

Last edited:
    Back