• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You forgot to replace the second(animation) sprite, the sheet should look like something like this.
    203_zps5c7721a4.png

Its pretty easy to do using paint and Wichu's sprite editor.

Alternatively, you can disable all those animations with a bit of hex editing. I linked to Chaos Rush's explanation of this method earlier in the thread.

Keep in mind that these were made for FR, So no animation frames are actually included.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Alternatively, you can disable all those animations with a bit of hex editing. I linked to Chaos Rush's explanation of this method earlier in the thread.

Keep in mind that these were made for FR, So no animation frames are actually included.

I'm not experienced in hex editing nor am i looking to get familiarized in it, so is there some sort of ips that i could patch onto my game for this? Sorry if i'm coming off as pestering.

Sotireon

Strong pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    yo Chaos Rush! i love your DS resize sprites. Butterfree backsprite is awesome. The FirRed back for butterfree makes me violently angry. also your Sugimori sprite of Butterfree is Sick** (i dunno if i can say A S S on here)

Years
  • The sprites here are really amazing but I was wondering are there icon sprites located somewhere in this thread like how MrDollSteak has his icon sprites on his intro?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Good job and it really helped in my hack so thanks, Can you add sprites for gen 6 pokemon and megas and primals (indexed ones) and their overworlds?

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • its pretty awesome, I give you that. But I REALLY prefer Platinum/HGSS 's Garchomp pose a LOT more.
    DP one is so overused!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    I have pokemon mega sprites (non indexed + are shiny front and back too (most of em :) ) ) I can't do indexing thing but I can give the link if you want :)

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
    Years
  • Awesome work Chaos Rush! I really like your resized guys, so I developed a patch that inserts them all in your game. Perhaps this is already done but when I looked around on the internet I didn't seem to find anything... I edit post when the thread has been approved to share link. (And of course I gave you credit!)

EDIT: Thread has been approved! Take a look!

Last edited:

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
    Years
  • I am not sure what's wrong with the link but I can't download the zip. Also quick question, would it be possible to implement these sprites through a patch? Because that would be epicly badass. I just want to add them to some of my favorite hacks to make them more personal.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I know its a bit late, but Mr. Chaos Rush, Congratulations on the completion of this awesome project!

I noticed that you've been working on it for a loooooooooooooong time, but hey all the effort was worth it. Every sprite has shaped up beautifully & almost flawless.

Once again, hats off to you!

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    erm question were do i put the DS-style 64x64? for now ive put it in my roms folder but further instructions would be helpful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back