• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duelist Olympics - PC's Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament [FINISHED]

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I managed to beat UnderMybrella 2-0! It was a really great game, and I love your deck's archetypes! Nice job out there! :D

Years
    Beat PlatinumDude 2:1. They were tough duels. He took the first one, I had the second. Then I had an 1800LP - 8000LP comeback in our third. gg man

You could have some really angry conversations with Janp about LIM. lol

Meadow

Years
    Whew, I just beat Flushed 2-1! That was a really good match, albeit a few embarrassing moments ahahah. xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lost 1-2 to Revise, although he almost threw it away trying to get fancy at the end hahaha

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Is it alright if I sign up now and maybe play a game or two over the weekend? I don't imagine I'd put up a good fight, as I'm old timey when it comes to Yugioh and Syncro monsters confuse me, but as long as I get the gorgeous Mirror Force emblem thingy, I'll be happy~

Username: LeviathanX

Timezone: Standard (GMT)
    Times available to duel: 12pm - 12am, granted I've nothing planned.
    YGOPro Nickname: Leviathan
    Server: Europe

Meadow

Years
    Is it alright if I sign up now and maybe play a game or two over the weekend? I don't imagine I'd put up a good fight, as I'm old timey when it comes to Yugioh and Syncro monsters confuse me, but as long as I get the gorgeous Mirror Force emblem thingy, I'll be happy~

Username: LeviathanX

Timezone: Standard (GMT)
    Times available to duel: 12pm - 12am, granted I've nothing planned.
    YGOPro Nickname: Leviathan
    Server: Europe

Yep, that's totally fine! I'll sign you up right now! :D

EDIT: Interesting fact: you're the 17th person to join this event, and there happens to be a card named "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon." ^^

Last edited:

Leviathan

Years
    Yep, that's totally fine! I'll sign you up right now! :D

EDIT: Interesting fact: you're the 17th person to join this event, and there happens to be a card named "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon." ^^

Oh my goodness, that's amazing! xD

I'm free to duel now if people wanna fight. Though I think my name is RagingLeviathan? Idk, this program confuses me. I'm too used to playing with actual cards and the official games...though it's been years since I played this.

Meadow

Years
    Phew, I managed to beat LeviathanX 2-0! It was a great game, and we also kept a nice chat rolling too! :D

Leviathan

Years
    In a blink-and-miss-it moment I got hosed by Revise for a 2-0 loss! It was good fun, though!

Leviathan

Years
    Had a great match with Gamer, for a 2-1 loss.

Last edited:
    Back