• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duelist Olympics - PC's Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament [FINISHED]

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Won 2-0 over Chicken Fingers, def a scary deck to face though haha

Years
  • Lost to Flushed 2:0. She runs her deck really well and wouldn't pull out her traps when I wanted her to. Despite a couple mistakes I made, I probably still would have lost. gg

Years
  • Not too late at all! Anyone can join this event at any time, so I signed you up just in case! By the way, do you think you could fill out the form below? You don't have to, but it would certainly help other people arrange duels with you!

Timezone:
    Times available to duel:
    YGOPro Nickname:
    Server:

YAAAAS

I got you.

Timezone: US Mountain (MST)
    Availibility: I work from 9AM to 4PM through the week (usually Mon-Fri), so any time after that is fine.
    YGOPro Nickname: Tatsuma
    Server: USA

Thanks for adding me in, btw!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I managed to win against White Glint 2-0! It was a fun match, though I think my luck went sorta overboard. xD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • lost to Flushed 2-0

pfft all these special summons

guess I'ma have to transfer my Naturia deck into YGOPro lol

it was a good match though. Didn't draw any of my traps in either duel! not that great haha

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Won 2-0 over Nakuzami, love your deck choice though, was actually messing around with my own build yesterday.

Back