• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Eeveelution Club!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Apologies for the double-post but, since there hasn't been any activity for the past couple weeks, I figured I'd ask a question of my own:

What's your favorite Eevee and/or Eeveelution card?

Not only are these my favorite Eevee and Eeveelution card, but they're also my favorite artworks in the entirety of the TCG: Vending Series Eevee and Jungle Flareon. I love the lighting on that Eevee card and its cute, baby-like proportions. I also got the card from a neighbor before he moved away, so it has some sentimental value.

As for the Flareon, its artwork is just gorgeous! I love the pose, the colors, and how the sparks trailing behind it make it feel like a fire spirit. I remember cutting a picture of it out of a magazine when I was younger and putting it in the window of a Christmas stocking—and then thinking it was a real card when I rediscovered it another year. (I finally did get the real card YEARS later when I traded someone on YouTube for one.)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hmm, Favourite Eevee/Eeveelution card?

I think art wise, I'm a fan of the Eevee GX Cards:

thumbnail.asp

I always loved the full art of the GX cards in general and this one looks sooo cute and proud~

Years
  • hope this club is still active!

Trainer Class:
    Musician

What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname:
    i've actually already raised her on VPP, Luna the Umbreon for me!
    spr_bw_197.png
    Luna the Umbreon [img]https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/dark.gif[/img] Gender: Female Nature: Calm Ability: Synchronize

Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?
    since there's already a Psychic and Dark type, i'd love to see a FIghting type Eeveelution to round out that trio of types. i bet it'd look sick! i honestly believe though that Game Freak won't be releasing any new Eeveelutions until they release new typings altogether, which may not be for another decade maybe. If at all...

Did you use any of the Eeveelution family during your Pokémon playthroughs? Which ones did you use, and how did they help you?
    i remember using Sylveon on my main team in Pokemon Gaia and it was pretty alright. it usually was the one to keep being knocked out first tho eheh. guess i still need to learn how to use it properly. for real games, i believe i used an Umbreon in Platinum at one point, though that was so long ago that i forgot if it was a good member. Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution for different reasons heh. mostly because i like its aesthetic & name.

What sort of Eevee-family member would YOU be?
    just like icycatelf, i took an online quiz to determine this, and i also got Leafeon lol.

You are a humble, generous, and kind person to everyone around you. Unfortunately, people will take advantage of your kindness at times. Your desire for peace can make you a bit of a pushover.

oh dear me...

i'm not really too into the TCG part of the franchise, if at all. so ehh i don't really have an answer for this one.

Last edited:

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • Eeveelutions? I'm in!

Trainer Class:
    Messenger
    What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname:
    Say hello to Cindy!
    135.png

Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?
    Tbh, I want all 18 types hehehehe but even though I don't think we'll get any new eeveelutions anytime soon, the one I feel is the most likely is Dragon Eevee purely because all 7 Eeveelutions prior to Sylveon are types that were considered special before Gen 4, and the only such type that never got an Eeveelution is Dragon, so yeah.

Did you use any of the Eeveelution family during your Pokémon playthroughs? Which ones did you use, and how did they help you?
    I had a Glaceon when I first played Platinum and it murdered Cynthia's Garchomp lmao. I also had an Umbreon for my first Soul Silver run. However, the one Eeveelution I used that truly left her mark is my Jolteon Cindy that hard carried my team in my FireRed Nuzlocke. In fact, I love her so much that Jolteon surpassed Umbreon as my favorite Eeveelution. I even have a Gijinka illustration of her from back when I finished that run (I drew my whole team):
    Spoiler:

Hmm I like to think I'd be Umbreon. Not only personality-wise, but half of my wardrobe is black and yellow.

I don't really play TCG, but this one is gorgeous. No idea what it says tho :P
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    Hello there :) I'm new and not sure how active I'll be, but this club sounds interesting

Trainer Class: Hex Maniac
    What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: male Espeon named Hagakure (named for the Danganronpa character, and based on my irl shiny Espeon in an Eevee collection I have going strong, though I don't think specifying shiny or not matters here)

And I second the notion of wanting a ghost-type Eevee to come out...

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hello there :) I'm new and not sure how active I'll be, but this club sounds interesting

Trainer Class: Hex Maniac
    What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: male Espeon named Hagakure (named for the Danganronpa character, and based on my irl shiny Espeon in an Eevee collection I have going strong, though I don't think specifying shiny or not matters here)

And I second the notion of wanting a ghost-type Eevee to come out...

We welcome you with open arms!! Espeon is one of my favourites, such a sleek and majestic Pokémon!! I also share your sentiment, I would love nothing other than a ghost type eeveelution and have been patiently awaiting for one to be unveiled.

Years
  • Trainer Class: Icy Guy (I had no idea this class existed lol)
    What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: Glaceon nicknamed Aurelia

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Trainer Class: Icy Guy (I had no idea this class existed lol)
    What Eevee-family member would you like to train? You can also give him/her a nickname: Glaceon nicknamed Aurelia

That's a very lovely nickname!! Is there any particular reason as to why you would choose this name? Also, Glaceon is my personal favourite eeveelution as well. Overall, you have exceptional taste.

Years
  • Aurelia is a beautiful nickname. :D

I'm very attached to Ruby the Flareon (female) for my OC, think that's one of the few Pokémon I am absolutely sure she has on her team. Many of the others are a little more undecided atm.

Years
  • That's a very lovely nickname!! Is there any particular reason as to why you would choose this name? Also, Glaceon is my personal favourite eeveelution as well. Overall, you have exceptional taste.

There is a character in a videogame (Borderlands franchise) named Aurelia, who specializes in ice attacks. I liked the name and it's pretty much been what I've been calling my Glaceon's ever since lol

Glaceon is my favorite Pokemon of all =3

Aurelia is a beautiful nickname. :D

I'm very attached to Ruby the Flareon (female) for my OC, think that's one of the few Pokémon I am absolutely sure she has on her team. Many of the others are a little more undecided atm.

I like all the eeveelutions in their normal coloring, flareon is definitely a cutie =3
    Their shiny coloring's though... Espeon's green is an acquired taste is all I'm gonna say xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    There is a character in a videogame (Borderlands franchise) named Aurelia, who specializes in ice attacks. I liked the name and it's pretty much been what I've been calling my Glaceon's ever since lol

Glaceon is my favorite Pokemon of all =3 QUOTE]

I love that!! Glaceon is in my top 5 favourites as well. I remember seeing May's Glaceon on the television screen for the first time and being absolutely enamoured. I fell in love!! I had a Glaceon in Pokémon Pearl named Kody, though the name had no special meaning, it was just one that I liked.

Years
  • Took some photo's of some of my eeveelution merchandise, hope it's allowed to share them in here ^.^

First off, the plushes:

Spoiler:

Second off, Mega Construx (Lego knockoff) eeveelutions:

Spoiler:

Third, the 'Jumbo Eevee' by Mega Construx:

Spoiler:

I got some more eeveelution stuff, but those are still in their boxes due to lack of space in my room 😂 😅

Anyone else got eeveelution merchandise? =3

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171440818.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171440818.jpg
      183.3 KB · Views: 120
    • thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171532219.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171532219.jpg
      184.9 KB · Views: 106
    • thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171705403.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171705403.jpg
      188.1 KB · Views: 94
    • thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171833672.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_171833672.jpg
      226.4 KB · Views: 151
    • thumbnail_IMG_20210801_174843856.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_174843856.jpg
      350.6 KB · Views: 104
    • thumbnail_IMG_20210801_175002511.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_175002511.jpg
      200.2 KB · Views: 120
    • thumbnail_IMG_20210801_175415434.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_175415434.jpg
      231.8 KB · Views: 122
    • thumbnail_IMG_20210801_175719207.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_20210801_175719207.jpg
      188.7 KB · Views: 117
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024

Oh my gosh!!! I love it all!! The plushies are phenomenal!! Ahhh!!

I do have an Eevee build-a-bear which I should post at some time, I'm not currently home at the moment so I'm unable to grab a photo.

Anyways, I'll reiterate how tremendous your collection is!!!

Years
  • Some of them are from the 20th anniversary, aren't they?

I used to buy a couple of them and then gift them to my mother, because she likes Eeveelutions a lot.

I have no idea when the Mega Construx stuff came out since I've been scraping Pokemon sets from that together since less than a year (a recent discovery if you will).

But if you mean the plushies. They were all bought in July/August 2017. So I suppose the store I bought them from could still have had them in stock from the 20th anniversary a year earlier.
    The Store simply referred to them as 'Pokemon Pluche Eevee Evolutions'. Dunno if that was the actual set name.

Last edited:
    Years
  • and also i cant figure out how to change the font when i post can anyone tell me how to do that. 😅

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Trainer class: Lady
    I would love to have a Leafeon

Marvellous choices! Lady also happens to be one of my favourite trainer classes as well and Leadeon is superb! I had the pleasure of utilizing one in Pokemon Soul Silver, and she was an absolute delight. Leafeon certainly packs a punch!

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
    Years
  • How do I gain membership to this club? I'm not seeing anything specific that I have to do unless I am missing it. Also, would somebody be open to please helping me sprite three 64x64 eeveelutions? I am going to be using these in a rom hack of Fire Red (with credit given to whomever takes this up) that features expanded Pokemon with the add on evolutions of Kanto and Johto Pokemon from Gen 4 making an appearance as will Sylveon from Gen 6. Anywho, I want these three new eeveelutions to be ghost, dragon, and rock type respectively. Thanks in advanced to whomever takes this up.

Years
  • Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?

Ghost or Normal. I might be the only one, but I'd like a normal type Eeveelution as well ^.^
    Personally I think regional forms could be a good way to add some more Eeveelutions in. What I have in mind is a Normal/Ghost type Eevee which evolves at max happiness during the day into a pure Normal type Eeveelution, and at max happiness at night into a pure Ghost type.
    Not really sure I'd expect to see either though.

Did you use any of the eevee-lution family during your pokemon playthroughs? Which ones did you use, and how did they help you?

Used:
    -Flareon in FireRed
    -Vaporeon in LeafGreen
    -Leafeon in either Diamond or Pearl. Also used one in either Moon or Ultra Sun.
    -Glaceon in opposite version. Also used a shiny bred Glaceon in Sword =3
    -Espeon in HeartGold
    -Umbreon in SoulSilver
    -Sylveon in either X or Y.

This just made me realise I've never use poor Jolteon 😱
    Gonna need to rectify that in a playthrough in a new game, maybe BDSP =3

They were all part of my playthrough teams and helped me gather badges/beat the E4 ^.^
    Most of these playthroughs are too long ago to remember much beyond that.

The shiny Glaceon on my Sword team kicked some major butt though. I bred and evolved it in Shield, put it on my sword team, and Milo, Gordie and Raihan were royally trounced on ^.^

I'd like to say Glaceon, but saw mention of a quiz in other peoples posts so.... I took one ^.^

Leafeon

You are a humble, generous, and kind person to everyone around you. Unfortunately, people will take advantage of your kindness at times. Your desire for peace can make you a bit of a pushover.

Not really into the TCG, but this one looks amazing:
    Spoiler:

Pretty sure that one is a custom card rather than an official card though.
    I think these two are official cards, so I'd go with one of these I think:
    Spoiler:

Back