• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    HI,
    i had liked to give a try to take over the steel gym my FC and everything is in my sig so please vm me if my request is possible and i will will also send gracefull assasin an message of when we can battle and also i didn't quite understand this part with No pokemon with Platinum movesets are allowed in EGL battles
    could you please explain to me what this means XD.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    HI,
    i had liked to give a try to take over the steel gym my FC and everything is in my sig so please vm me if my request is possible and i will will also send gracefull assasin an message of when we can battle and also i didn't quite understand this part with No pokemon with Platinum movesets are allowed in EGL battles
    could you please explain to me what this means XD.

it measn no plat moves.
    plus the egl should be allowing plat moves as its updated :D

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    You're so wrong SSK, it's not even funny. It brought a much needed change to the game, it was growing stale, Platinum simply added some variability. Platinum is fine as is, and so are all the new things that came along with it.
    No I'm not. they gave pokemon un needed moves. Like scyther learning wing attack. what wings does he have to support that move?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    wow. this gym is still going strong? i am amazed!!!!
    yep. Thats EGL for you.

No. Scyther has wings. In his sprite their clearly visible...
    Your not even a member of this gym to spam once in a while. So either request a battle or get out.

And it is visable in my post that it says his wings aren't big enough to support a wing attack move.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    of course i remember...i never forget a person
    nice to see the umanator has dropped by to pay a visit.its been a while but pleasantries should be saved for vms.how do can we expect challengers to not spam if current and former members alike are

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back