• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem (un)Promoted Units Challenge!

Years
  • Made it to chapter 5, where I keep getting surrounded by mages and slaughtered horribly. Lost Dashim in chapter 4 due to unfortunate enemy placement upon his recruitment and Lara in the gaiden chapter immediately after that. I even tried to NOT unlock that particular chapter by letting one of the prisoners get killed, but it unlocked anyway for some reason.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • This is a tough challenge, huh guys? :b

I made it to the 'Last Hope' Chapter of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and holy crap it's annoying; fortunately they don't have too much magic users, so my knights and cavaliers can tank them somewhat and Lute and Artur cover them.

Didn't beat it yet, but, ugh, it's a task and a half. @__@

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • I'm currently on Chapter 14 of Fire Emblem Awakening and I've been there for a while because I haven't attempted it yet. Instead, I've been recruiting the kids. I made Morgan a bunny boy, and he's really really strong c: (Although that kinda makes Donnel and Panne MU's parents) Still haven't gotten all the kids because some of the paralogues are incredibly hard (I'm looking at you Nah...) Let's see how far I can go before it's too hard. uwu

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • I would assume you could. I chose the easiest eh heh...

I'm almost done, only 5 more chapters to go. The children are amazing (I love Noire <3)

But do Manaketes and Taguels count as promoted units?

Thats a question i wanted to make.Also:
    If I get an already promoted unit(Say'ri,Fredderick) can I depromote it and use it?
    Can I use a Master Seal,get a skill I want and depromote again?
    Can I use Einjeirans(Spotpass)?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Manaketes, Taguels, or Laguz don't count as promoted units because they're their own base class~

Hope that clear things up!

If I get an already promoted unit(Say'ri,Fredderick) can I depromote it and use it?

I guess you can?

Can I use a Master Seal,get a skill I want and depromote again?

Haha, noooo; I knew someone would try that, but no, you can't. C:

Can I use Einjeirans(Spotpass)?

Sure~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • You need to post your progress; like post about how you're doing in the game, and what chapters you're doing - as the front post says!~

Years
  • I kinda forgot about this for a while.

I'm only at Chapter 6, so I haven't made much progress. The 5 chapters that I've done have been super easy, but that's only because I'm not at the challenging part of the game yet. Not having Frederick is kinda irritating, though. I'll keep playing and update again later.

Years
  • I'm starting a new game of Awakening soon so I figured I might do this challenge.

Username: Furfrou la Duchesse
    Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Lunatic/Classic)

Though before I actually do this, are we allowed to use promoted units to weaken enemy troops so that our unpromos might actually defeat something? If this isn't the case, then, well...this is going to be ridiculously tough.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • I'm starting a new game of Awakening soon so I figured I might do this challenge.

Username: Furfrou la Duchesse
    Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Lunatic/Classic)

Though before I actually do this, are we allowed to use promoted units to weaken enemy troops so that our unpromos might actually defeat something? If this isn't the case, then, well...this is going to be ridiculously tough.

No you cant do that.
    Lunatic?That's extremely hard if not impossible!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Ugh so little time. I completely forgot this was happening and I ended up deleting my data. I know what my next couple days of no sleep are going towards.

Yukari

Admittedly I forgot about this challenge.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to marathon this game for a while.

Years
  • Whoa only 1 day left i totally forgot. I'm about halfway through though. I'll post a screenshot in this post when i beat it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I managed to win with Ross, Eirika, Ephraim, Kyle, Amelia, Moulder, Lute, Cormag, and Myrrh being the only characters left alive. But I didn't get a pic and I don't think I'd be able to win again.

Back