• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "The first Pokemon I caught in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was"....

Years
  • A Wurmple, which I didn't even use. Then a Zigzagoon.

But the first thing I caught that i'm using was a Ralts, that I found hiding and not by a natural encounter.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • A Poochyena in both. After that, a Lotad in Alpha Sapphire. Then a Wurmple and Slakoth. Been looking for Surskit for an hour. I think I'll wait for a swarm or something and go catch a Shroomish instead.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    a zigzagoon :( It didn't have anything special but the second one i caught had charm. I wonder traded those away. The first pokemon I caught was named La Premier since I'm trying to learn french in my free time.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Looks like I caught mine a little later than most people, Makuhita in the Granite Cave. Caught a Zubat shortly after which somehow took like 10 pokeballs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    Wurmple on Route 101 which is now a newly evolved Dustox. I also caught a Lv.15 Wingull with Agility near Mr Briney's house using DexNav. Love the game so far-I've spent two hours just exploring everything and am yet to make it out of Petalburg Woods.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Zigzagoons i like pick up extra money on the start of the game is always useful

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • A Zigzagoon was my first capture, but I boxed it in favor of the Poochyena the story provides with Fire Fang. I'll probably get him out later and level him up, at least for HM usage.

Back