• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

awww look at this cute little place.
    look at me trying to get active again.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Been forever since I last posted on here.

Doing good, just getting ready for work in the morning and playing Mass Effect 2 on Insanity. Yourself?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Provided a few actually notice. We need to spark up an argument about something stupid like football teams or whatever the masses are into nowadays.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Only thing that ever got me interested into this hockey business was the fact that they have Jerry Springer style fights yet I can still watch it with others without feeling ashamed of myself lol.

If only more sports like football had more brawls, I'd be watching it a lot more often I know that much.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

If only I heard more about the fights than the sport itself, especially when I'm at work being surrounded by sports nuts. Then again, I could always watch some ufc but that gets boring pretty quick and the wwe/tna style of wrestling is a bit too homosexual for me as well lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I just talk about sports nowadays to distract from the fact that I don't have money to go play these new games and systems right now and it's all that my buddies at work talk about too. As far as practicing sports go, I don't mind the occasional game of tennis but everything else has been something that I haven't practiced on in years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back