• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't recall using the word useless. I wouldn't use it. He's made of noodles for crying out loud.

I get that Power Trick would make it more powerful, but at the same time it has low speed and wouldn't last 2 seconds.
    Not if you are in double battle and give it a legendaries attack stat by using powerswap

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I don't recall using the word useless. I wouldn't use it. He's made of noodles for crying out loud.

I get that Power Trick would make it more powerful, but at the same time it has low speed and wouldn't last 2 seconds.
    I was speaking in general, not at you :) And lol, 2 seconds

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Good night guys. I don't know what Misty got, but I heard both her and May got next Gen Pokemon before they left. So when do you think Dawn will get her's?

And we got:
    Misty - Weather Condition
    May - Month
    Dawn - Time of day
    What's next? April?

Years
    Good night guys. I don't know what Misty got, but I heard both her and May got next Gen Pokemon before they left. So when do you think Dawn will get her's?

And we got:
    Misty - Weather Condition
    May - Month
    Dawn - Time of day
    What's next? April?
    Maybe solistice which is a time of year that happens twice or twiligh,june,rain, spring,ect.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    In this game I would really love to see the ability to save during a battle. I hate being in the middle of a battle and having to go do something.

Years
    In this game I would really love to see the ability to save during a battle. I hate being in the middle of a battle and having to go do something.
    I , want to do that also, like when my parent call me to eat I just save the battle then come back instead of turning it off.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years

YESS!!
    I TOTTALY WANT THIS!!
    Like at school I have to go in and I could be in the BF but be forced to shut off.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back