• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Meh, the Gyarados evolution doesn't do it for me. I really don't think it needs an evolution, the Lanturn one is just pure love though. <3

Haza has this idea he posted about two teams and one teams bad and the other teams good depending on what game you have but in the 3rd game you realise that both the teams are bad. I guess a little like Emerald but it sounded like an awesome idea when it's fully explained. If I wasn't at school I'd dig through the pages to try and find it. =P

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    All this black white theme makes me believe that this time it really is gonna be a "real evil team"...maybe cyrus returns but i don't want that...and there will be pikachus 4 sure....they will never remove it from any game

Years
    SMEARGLE PRE-EVO:
    Spoiler:

We need 2 rivals like Wally and May, except one is badass the other is a weakling.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    What do ya guys think for a solrock and lunatone evo/new forms? I would love em!
    Oh, What about these:
    Ditto (somthing... big..? or at least a new fourm?)
    Heracross!
    corsola and girafarig!

I WANT A BRANCH EVOLUTION FOR TEDDIURSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT NEEDS TO BE CUDDLY AND STILL LOOK A LIL TOUGH!

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
    I think the rival should be how I see a rival. A good friend of yours, going for the same goal.

I want to see a bunch of new pokémon. I almost cannot wait for the next CoroCoro edition, because they say there will be some new information on the scans. The pictures that already leaked out seem to be just a part of it, because we got a lot more information on D/P when they revealed them.

Oh, and @ Mew~, I don't think there will ever come a evolution or alternate forme of Ditto. Ditto is a Pokémon with Transform as only move. It basically can evolve in every Pokémon for a while, so there is no need for an evolution.

DarkJ

HOUNDOOM FTW! :D
    Years
    A female rival for once (except for half gen three) might be something... A female Silver... OMG <3<3<3<3

And guys, DATING NPCs!@@@
    sounds like Pokemon meets The Sims if I'm honest! Don't think I'd like that. I like the rival actually being a rival, not a love interest. Though I think it could work later in the game, but I wouldn't want it to last :/ still, good idea!

Years
    Maybe gender changing rivals then? Or maybe same gender?

I would like the idea of the game asking what your gender was BEFORE the professor, makes him/her seem like an idiot. They did it in Crystal, why not now?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Yeah. It's simple, but makes quite the difference.

How about after you customize your character (crossing my fingers), the professor appears at first... maybe even saying different things depending on your choice. Or would that make you miss some things? :/

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I'd like a Rival that actually helps you more during certain situations, Barry/Pearl was a step in the right direction for a helpful rival (double battle against Galactic admins), and Silver had the right sort of attitude, combine those characteristics with your Rival teaming up with you just a little more but still attempting to beat the crap outta ya when it comes to your goal of being the best trainer and you've got a good rival right there

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Ah right. They should really help you out more... But I still like the love interest thing. Guess it kinda has to do with my ideas of having more fanclubs and -girls/-boys... Hehe...
    It has been hinted a little in some cases, but nothing really interesting... Ethan/Lyra was a pretty good one ((counterpart's grandmother:)is he/she your... Boy/girl... friend...?).
    Brendan/May was kinda good too...

Hehe, I'm just drifting away here XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    here are things I would love to see.

* customization of your trainer. why do we all have to look the same? =[
    * pokemon with "defects" and stuff.
    * in the battle scene, make it have backgrounds instead of washes of color. that's so uglyyyyy.
    * putting accessories on your pokemon!
    * give your mom her own room instead of her living in the kitchen and watching tv all day.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    another good thing would be a Cathedral that actually did something, unlike that completely useless one in D/P/Pt which had absolutely no significance.
    say the Cathedral could be a base of operations, or where a certain special Pokemon might lurk.

In HG/SS your character had some dialogue, example, the Pokeathlon, your guy is the first to introduce themself before the events start.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back