• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yes, yes, and yes.

I saw that someone mentioned Spirtomb and Sabeleye earlier. It makes me think, will we get a fast ghost type in B&W? So far most of the ghost types we have are pretty darn slow except for 2 of them.
    I hate that about them, they are too slow, we need a fast evo for Banette it should have got one in generation 4 as it's the counter part to Duskrops. A Ghost/steel would be awesome, like a spirit took over a suit of armor and is possesing it, it would look awesome...it could have multiple forms like one is a samurai armour the other is knight armor,ect.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    You're talking about ZapMolCuno? I'd be a must if Pokémon fusions are implanted on Gen V.

I'd really like a Cerberus-based Pokémon, maybe an evo for Houndoom or a new legend? Dragon/Fire anyone?

In 1 hour(If my calculations are correct) we'll see a new guy on Pokémon Sunday. I'm pretty excited myself xD

a pokemon fusion would remind me too much of digimon.

and yeah one more hour..I just have to download KeyHoleTV!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I hate that about them, they are too slow, we need a fast evo for Banette it should have got one in generation 4 as it's the counter part to Duskrops. A Ghost/steel would be awesome, like a spirit took over a suit of armor and is possesing it, it would look awesome...

now we copyin the legend of zelda spirit tracks lol jk!

sorry im just really random today ^^"

ooo ghost/steel would be nearly unbeatable, specially if its fast!

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    A Ghost/steel would be awesome, like a spirit took over a suit of armor and is possesing it, it would look awesome...it could have multiple forms like one is a samurai armour the other is knight armor,ect.

A Pokémon like the Phantoms from TLOZ: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks would be awesome. Never though about it, I'd surely use it. I'd definitely look badass.

a pokemon fusion would remind me too much of digimon.

and yeah one more hour..I just have to download KeyHoleTV!

Never've played a digimon game, I didn't know that they were already there.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    I hate that about them, they are too slow, we need a fast evo for Banette it should have got one in generation 4 as it's the counter part to Duskrops. A Ghost/steel would be awesome, like a spirit took over a suit of armor and is possesing it, it would look awesome...it could have multiple forms like one is a samurai armour the other is knight armor,ect.

Maybe, and it would be invincible like spiritomb or shuckle, did you ever notice?
    NO EXISTING ATTACK MAKES SUPER EFFECTIVE IN THOSE TWO
    IT PISSED ME OFF SO BADLY IN BATTLE PIKE ( battle frontier where Lucy used it )
    AND THE SINNOH CHAMPION!
    like, bug and dark would lose its super against ghost coz its also metal, and metal would be flawless against ground

Years
    now we copyin the legend of zelda spirit tracks lol jk!

sorry im just really random today ^^"

ooo ghost/steel would be nearly unbeatable, specially if its fast!
    Really they have that, never played legend of Zelda...
    it would be nearly unbeatable eliminate weakness to dark and ghost, gains weakness to Fire, Resistant against ice, rock,normal no damage fighting... wow that's a pseudo legendary right there...
    oh, uh,johtomaster bug isn't super effective against ghost.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    A Pokémon like the Phantoms from TLOZ: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks would be awesome. Never though about it, I'd surely use it. I'd definitely look badass.

we thought the same thing lol XD

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    it would be nearly unbeatable eliminate weakness to dark and ghost, gains weakness to Fire, Resistant against ice, rock,normal no damage fighting... wow that's a pseudo legendary right there...

sacrilege! you must play the legend of zelda Ocarina of Time!
    search it on google (coolrom) youll find it, its for N64, get project 64 emulator, its the best game ever, and its far better than any of the **** nintendo makes nowadays -_-" god it hurts sayin that bout my fav gamin corporation -_-"

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    oh, uh,johtomaster bug isn't super effective against ghost.

Y´mean like Lucario??
    that or i really don´t know what a pseudo legendary would be.
    Rotom?

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    we thought the same thing lol XD
    Yep, I'm playing Spirit Tracks right now so... xD

I hope they release new gameplay videos apart from the new Pokémon. Oh, and also I wish they make us know if we will still can make Pokémon follow us; I really liked that feature from HG/SS...

27 minutes...

Years
    sacrilege! you must play the legend of zelda Ocarina of Time!
    search it on google (coolrom) youll find it, its for N64, get project 64 emulator, its the best game ever, and its far better than any of the **** nintendo makes nowadays -_-" god it hurts sayin that bout my fav gamin corporation -_-"
    they should remake it then we could play it with new graphics:)...
    Back on topic: We should get a Psychic/bug it would be powerful and get rid of it's weaknesses.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    A lot fast, and i´m always random so you can talk to me when you feel like that
    :DD

i like you mate XD your like me lol
    im random 24/7 but today im in rare forme... maybe its cuz of my wacko last night.... or my epic elite four chance this mornin on soulsilver.... dunno but im lovin it XD

i just thought of the PERFECT shark pokemon..... a cookie cutter shark! could you imagine the Ataack on that sucker!? cookie cutters can take out a submarine with 1bite, the damn thing would be owning arceus XD

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years

I hope they release new gameplay videos apart from the new Pokémon. Oh, and also I wish they make us know if we will still can make Pokémon follow us; I really liked that feature from HG/SS...

27 minutes...

I think we have another hour to wait dude.. I may be wrong, but its 11:07 here as of writing this BST and it's expected 00:25 BST

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

27 minutes...

aweosme XD

i hope you can choose which pokemon follows you instead of the one whos first :P

they should remake it then we could play it with new graphics:)...
    Back on topic: We should get a Psychic/bug it would be powerful and get rid of it's weaknesses.

ya they should but even without enchanced graphics its BRILLIANT!

no psychic/bugs i hate bugs as it is *cringes*

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    hey i just have a question- i have Keyhole TV on right now and channel 70, TV TOKYO is the one pokemon sunday will be on, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back