• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    How do you know, gen 5 will most likely be comparable to only gen 4 games... by trade i think similar to gen 1 to 2 transfers. Plus the people with a dsi won't be able to transfer gen 3 pokemon to gen 4 then do that to gen 5!
    Plus the new players don't know about Hoenn, which I find sad:'(...
    Well good night, i'm going to go rest and hope we get something tomorrow.

PS: I own a DS lite not a DSI but i do speak for them, as i care about other pokemon fans.

Ah the lucky ones...man...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Ah the lucky ones...man...

isnt that my line :P

i am the one here sittin without a job after 4years of searchin -_-" ah the greater waste of time durin my high school days, i shouldve skipped class more lmao :P

anyways i think tomorrow mornin, we will get a "leak" thatll be THE leak, or a fake leak, got that feelin ya know? lol

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I couldnt sleep. Something was bothering me, either it was the leaks of BW starters, or it could be that I need to finish my project.

I see that there is still no new :[

Maybe Ill ramble on about the gym leaders now.... um right now all I ask is for a Dark type gym -out of the loop right now-

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I couldnt sleep. Something was bothering me, either it was the leaks of BW starters, or it could be that I need to finish my project.

I see that there is still no new :[

Maybe Ill ramble on about the gym leaders now.... um right now all I ask is for a Dark type gym -out of the loop right now-

Of course ! :P
    It seems like the region storm has calmed ... should we discuss cities ?
    About the towns/cities ... they all seem more spaced from old pics and I would definetly love a huge metropola with normal trainers to battle (coughdppttrainerschoolcough) and a little town for old enjoying !

And Gym Leaders... also a good subject. It's quite hard to speculate, but I'd like to see leaders from other regions show up (Jasmine-DPPt; Crasher Wake, Maylene - HGSS).

-discuss further-

PS: This thread grows at an amazing rate ! lawl !!!!-

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Of course ! :P
    It seems like the region storm has calmed ... should we discuss cities ?
    About the towns/cities ... they all seem more spaced from old pics and I would definetly love a huge metropola with normal trainers to battle (coughdppttrainerschoolcough) and a little town for old enjoying !

And Gym Leaders... also a good subject. It's quite hard to speculate, but I'd like to see leaders from other regions show up (Jasmine-DPPt; Crasher Wake, Maylene - HGSS).

-discuss further-

PS: This thread grows at an amazing rate ! lawl !!!!-
    I hope that there are a lot of creative cities in the 5th generation. Generation 3 started most of that, and Generation 4 just played around with it. I want them to go all out on the cities. (maybe a city underground :D)

I wouldnt mind if we could see some returning gym leaders/E4/champions in the generation 5 region. Maybe not to battle, but like a visit. Something to what Steven Stone did in HG/SS. Maybe Lance could help us out at an event (Like what Cynthia did in HG/SS, is anyone seeing a pattern here e.o)

and yes this thread grows really fast xP

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I hope that there are a lot of creative cities in the 5th generation. Generation 3 started most of that, and Generation 4 just played around with it. I want them to go all out on the cities. (maybe a city underground :D)

I wouldnt mind if we could see some returning gym leaders/E4/champions in the generation 5 region. Maybe not to battle, but like a visit. Something to what Steven Stone did in HG/SS. Maybe Lance could help us out at an event (Like what Cynthia did in HG/SS, is anyone seeing a pattern here e.o)

and yes this thread grows really fast xP

lolz !

I didn't mean "battle", but that wwould be sweet. In HGSS, Wake gives us the Sinnoh Starters Masks for dress-up. Maylene mentions Hippowdon and Steven says something like this in his Beldum trade :

"Have you ever been to Hoenn ? The ocean is so blue and the sky is so clear... you should visit !"

I know it's been discussed over and over, but it's a major RS remake hint.

And yeah, an underground city would be sweet ! <3 Do you play WoW ? I used to and if it were for cities, Undercity (the underground one) rocked, so a Pokemon one would rock too ! :D

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    R/S remakes... Yes or No?

Why or why not do you want them? What kind of new features would you like to see added to Hoenn?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    OMG !!!...THEY'RE HERE....check pokebeach
    wow...i'm the first one to post 'em...the new girl looks so awesome !!
    and guess what....the new characters are teens !!! YAY !! i'm not 10 anymore !!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mujahid

Years
    really ??...i thought the grass looks the best...anyways..the final form of water one may be a polar bear !!...man would so love that !!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    YES! YES! HA! I knew the one of the left was a grass type! WOOT! now I am happy :] -ahem-

anyways, so how bout them coro coro scans eh?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    The grass and fire look pretty damn good, but the water is pretty damn ugly, it looks like a cross between two Pokemon I hate, Mime jr and Piplup, when I get B/W, I'm definetly getting the pig (hope it's evolution is not fire-fighting like the last two generations)

And I'm glad the players finally aged a bit......

Mujahid

Years
    the region is pretty far from other regions.....I guess that means it's NOT japan this time..WOOHOO !!

Mujahid

Years
    well maybe they're concentrating on the teen/adult population now....A big modern region/teen protagonists/"cocky" starters :D...yeah..they're moving on now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back