• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
Years
  • So wuts new,
    Holy motha, tohse are the starters??
    No offenses, i really found all those to be cute, except for the pig, i just look at it and say:" Strange... "
    and the otter is kinda nice-faced,
    I just hope the evolved forms to be like f@(N! awsome as always

yeah but it sort of confirms that the region isn't in Japan, maybe it's in the States or something :D

I was going to say that, but THANK GOD! I can't see the resemblance, imagine that thought evrytime you encounter her. I'll be picking her though, her outfit and atitude is way cooler, and she's hot :3

Thjis is what I was talking about people:
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

I don´t get it, what´s with the omg?

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    So wuts new,
    No offenses, i really found all those to be cute, except for the pig, i just look at it and say:" Strange... "

hes black, so hes freakin out lmao

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Grass/Dragon, Fire/???, Water/Ice

Ice beats Dragon, but what does Dragon beat that beats Ice?

I know Fire beats Ice...Water beats Fire...Ice beats Grass and Dragon...muh idc

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Grass/Dragon, Fire/???, Water/Ice

I know Fire beats Ice...Water beats Fire...muh idc

Fire/Groud voila! perfect circle, im a genuis you can admit it :P

...O_____O OH MAH FAKE GOD!!!!
    did they finally make a caracter like that????
    LoL now they can close the " black people in pokemon " Thread :D

lmao XD indeed

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
  • Grass/Dragon, Fire/???, Water/Ice

I know Fire beats Ice...Water beats Fire...Ice beats Grass and Dragon...muh idc

Dragon´s awsome, so beats the crap out of anything, but if you´re talking super-effective, than dragon beats dragon lol, ghost is the same lol.

Years
  • So wuts new,

I imagine, the "omg" is because Pokemon has finally stopped whitewashing all over the shop! As in, they recognised that not everyone is white! Hopefully, we'll get some asian and hispanic characters too. *crosses fingers*

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I imagine, the "omg" is because Pokemon has finally stopped whitewashing all over the shop! As in, they recognised that not everyone is white! Hopefully, we'll get some asian and hispanic characters too. *crosses fingers*

You realize everyone in the Pokemon world is Asian right...<.<

:P you know it is, admit it :P

No it doesn't...Dragon doesn't beat Ground and Ground sure as hell doesn't beat Ice...

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Okay guys, lets not let the quality of posts in this forum deteriorate. Remember the twenty five character rules still apply so no "filler" text or anything similar. Also, make sure that you keep speculation here. Anything about known information goes in the other thread. (But you already know that :D)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    You realize everyone in the Pokemon world is Asian right...<.<

No it doesn't...Dragon doesn't beat Ground and Ground sure as hell doesn't beat Ice...

ground is super effective against ice, i used earthquake dozens of time to get rid of the ice leaders pokemon :P

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yup, the dark skinned person definitely shows this region is far away, i mean like FAR FAAAAAAR away, even the way the male is dressed represents the urban american culture rather than the japanese and is older than all the other male protagonists. well it seems this game is definitely unique, cant wait for it.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • I honestly doubt any of the starters will be part dragon. Dragon Pokemon are supposed to be rare, it wouldn't make sense for them to give you one at the start of the game.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    ground is super effective against ice, i used earthquake dozens of time to get rid of the ice leaders pokemon :P

Ice is Super Effective to Ground

Grass/Dragon is x4 to Ice
    Fire/Ground is x4 to Water
    Water/Ice starter beats the crap outta the other 2...

Not even close to a perfect circle...unless they change the weakness and strengths

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I honestly doubt any of the starters will be part dragon. Dragon Pokemon are supposed to be rare, it wouldn't make sense for them to give you one at the start of the game.

but remember in EVERY game the starter pokemon are always consider "Very Hard to Replace" hintin at being rare themselves, and in the anime weve only seen an abundance of a couple beginners, even then their numbers were small (not countin Pikachu, hes a rat, rats breed like hell!)

anyone else hope a trainer class Pokemon Trainer will be there now,instead of only in certain places? i hope so, cuz then itd be more realistic, fightin a normal pokemon trainer on a route ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back