• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Is it just me, or could the target of today's attack be Brad Tesla again? They did mention something about someone being "back on death row," and out of the three who have avoided death, Brad seems to be the smart one with his science project and all.

And about the book, if you stay silent then they will likely have to go and get their own book, giving the Hater a chance to strike. I don't see what could go wrong if you do offer the book.

Killua

Yep specially with the death rate to me drassk and tesla being a ????

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    The target could be me. My role doesn't mention intelligence specifically, but it does say that I am known as the "Busy Bee". Not at all sure if that has anything to do with the Quiz Bee though.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    "They didn't like how three people have already escaped death. Probably time for another reassessment?"
    This probably means that the person that's meant to die today already escaped death, and the smartest one out of the three would have to be brad tesla.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm very sure I'm the one mentioned in the phase post today. :(

I'm the class nerd and it says I'm very smart.

save me pls

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Hey, I'm replacing Merlin. I'm in class right now so I'll read back as soon as I get home. Looking forward to playing =)

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Okay, I've been narrowing down the list of suspects based off of who the victims are, and who made the choices.

Bardothren
    NightKrow
    Elektra Heart
    Klippy
    jdthebud
    Universe
    aeternum
    Lostelle
    Ash

We still need Brad Tesla to out, and draskk has already claimed Mia.
    [save] omicron

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    [SAVE] Omicron

i don't really understand why Brad hasn't already outted. haven't we asked for all the near-deaths to out a couple times already?

Back