• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I remember my first pokemon card...It was a lonely cubone looking at the stary sky with a tear in it's eye. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My only experience with the TCG was the Game Boy port. And the promo cards in my brother's old Nintendo Power issues. I believe he still has most of those cards, except for the "Giovanni's Persian" card I swiped and promptly misplaced XD

Years
    Yeah, I also miss my GB TCG. I had like all the non rare cards and everything.

I ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO PLAY THE ACTUAL TCG RULES FOR ONCE!!!! XDDDDDD

I have two copies of this game now! :D Lost my original copy in a hospital. Bought both of my copies in the last two years.

It's kinda tough to get all the cards when you have only two copies, because you can only card pop with a file once before one of the games has to be started over.

Years
    I have two copies of this game now! :D Lost my original copy in a hospital. Bought both of my copies in the last two years.

It's kinda tough to get all the cards when you have only two copies, because you can only card pop with a file once before one of the games has to be started over.

ZOMG YOU KNOW CARD POP. I actually got every single card w/o the pop card except the pop card exclusive RAREST Mew and Venausaur ones. XD

But my classmate never returned it in 5th grade. TT^TT

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    Lolwut?
    Why is this thread where it is? WHO MOVED IT?

>:O

Also, I'm grumpy that I can no longer use my Delcatty and Skitty cards in tournaments.

D:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I suck at competitive battling. Then again, I lost Shoddy when my computer crashed a few months ago...I should probably download it again, but I don't remember my team.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I suck at competitive battling. Then again, I lost Shoddy when my computer crashed a few months ago...I should probably download it again, but I don't remember my team.
    I just came back to Shoddy just yesterday after a battling absence of nearly a year, and beat D_A in my first battle. lol

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Really? o_o; It takes a lot of skill to beat D_A, so I'm surprised. XD
    So am I, but it would be unfair of me to say it was completely equal. He was using a UU team; however, he usually kicks ass with UU anyway. XD; He controlled the game tempo 90% of the time and I made several errors, but somehow Torment Heatran managed to make a comeback after MixMence dealt him some tough losses. I won 1-0, but again, it wasn't entirely fair.

EDIT: of course D_A beats me to posting

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back