• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Finally remembered my password. I was wondering if I could get this name canceled because I am now ~*HazaBaraFatale*~ and plan on keeping that account. If possible can I add this accounts post count to my new one. Thanks in advance

Haza

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Finally remembered my password. I was wondering if I could get this name canceled because I am now ~*HazaBaraFatale*~ and plan on keeping that account. If possible can I add this accounts post count to my new one. Thanks in advance

Haza
    First off, wrong place to put this. If you want to talk about those kind of issues, it'd be best to take it to private message with a staff member.

But I'll anwser your questions anyway. One, no, administration does not close accounts. If you don't want to use it, don't touch it. Secondly, another no, of course we're not going to merge your post count. You made the decision to make another account, along with that comes sacrifice & limitations. (Limited due to possibility of creating the illusion you're someone else, losing everything you earned on the other one, etc)

(On a side note) And, if you care so much about a meaningless number, you're going down the wrong path buddy. It's just not that important, but hey, your PC life; not mine, just saying~

SpartanPatriot said:
    I will be gone for a while because we are moving to Florida XD

Dude, awesome! XD See you around? Hope you come to enjoy the sunshine state as much as I do! :D

And hope things work out on your end, Abby. o/

Xano

Medallion master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    I will be gone until somewhere in the start of October due to exams and tests coming now. Sorry for everyone and RP masters of those which I RP in, please excuse me.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Sorry to see you go Xano. Well I hope you go well with your exams, and remember you are always welcome back here at PC!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I will be gone until somewhere in the start of October due to exams and tests coming now. Sorry for everyone and RP masters of those which I RP in, please excuse me.

Heh, I know how you feel, hope you tackle those exams well. See ya later, Xano.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hey guys!
    I am sure at least a couple of people here know of me...
    Well anyways, I have a really great time here at PC but with school building up as I move into my final 2 years with exams and stuff, the pressure is on.
    I may take like 2 years off, I might only last a week, but I am leaving. I am not sure when I will come back and may make some surprise visits but I am leaving.
    I will miss you all and this community and I wish you all luck and happiness.
    Good bye,
    Yours Sincerely, Kuggles.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey guys!
    Well anyways, I have a really great time here at PC but with school building up as I move into my final 2 years with exams and stuff, the pressure is on.
    I may take like 2 years off, I might only last a week, but I am leaving. I am not sure when I will come back and may make some surprise visits but I am leaving.
    Good bye,
    No Kuggles! You can't leave!
    Think of all those fun times we had back in Pokémon General! Who is going to serve icy cold treats to everyone in my fanclub? ;.;

I can't believe you have to leave us, Kuggles.
    You were a truely great friend I will certainly miss you a lot. I didn't think I would be seeing you leave any time soon, but I suppose the real world has it's priorities. I wish you the best of luck in your education and with the move. Hopefully you will be able to return to us one day; I do hope you will.

Take care, Kuggles.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    :shocked: NOOO. NOT YOU KUGGLES. I will miss you quite a lot my good friend. I will miss those icy cold beverages and the fluorescent objects. I hope you do well in your final 2 years, I hope you do make some nice surprising visits. I will miss you!

Have fun!

-Dark

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
    hey friends, that was a long leave and thought i will not be to come back to a forum which i loved so much but finally i am back and promise to remain active for a long time and thanks darkmaster for making this thread

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hey friends, that was a long leave and thought i will not be to come back to a forum which i loved so much but finally i am back and promise to remain active for a long time and thanks darkmaster for making this thread
    Err... *Dark*Master didn't make this thread, the moderator of New Users/Welcome, Beachboy, did. xD
    (But I can understand, *Dark*Master does post in here a lot.)

Welcome back to the community, Borax!
    I do believe I remember seeing some of your posts around the community.
    Your user name just seems to jump out at me.

I hope you will find the forums just as fun as when you left it, perhaps even more so.
    Take care!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey guys!
    Good bye,

;O;! My mini-me is leaving PC. That's unfortunate. But hey, you know what? I hope you rock through school and things go well for ya. And when you stop by, be sure to say hey, it'll be good to see you again. You were a great member around these parts, Kuggles. Good luck with everything.

borax12 said:

It's a shame my work and effort, even making this thread, went unnoticed. ;; But ah heck, not like I care so much about it. XD (Just remember that supporters, like *Dark*Master, aren't staff, but no worries, people confuse that all the time) Welcome back to the forums, borax. :D! Hope you enjoy running around PC again.

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
    Not to stressful. Just my mom wants to take everything leisurely. We are going to travel slowly and spend every noight in a hotel and be like tourists :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Not to stressful. Just my mom wants to take everything leisurely. We are going to travel slowly and spend every noight in a hotel and be like tourists :)
    Oh, well I'm sure that will be pretty fun, eh?
    I know it is very scenic going from Indiana to Florida, so I assume it's very lovely coming from New England as well. Enjoy your road trip.
    (Road trip! I've always wanted to say that...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back