• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE LEGACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    OK guys, this is the hardest announcement u have ever had to make, but in light of curent events, seeing that the social group system has been removed and such, and everything i and other members have worked on is gone, i cannot lead you anymore, my mental state does not allow, at all, so i have officially syepped down from this team's leadership, and became an ELDER OF THE LEGACY, the new leader is X co-leader of the team Anbuja's_BlooDY, he will now lead you into a fresh start of our legacy team, i trust Anbuja with my life, he is a great friend, and a better leader, and i have full faith in him leading this team into the highist it will ever become......

ShadowMrk has been chosen by Anbuja to take his place as co-leader of the legacy...congratulations...lol...

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    @ war rock exe, yeah but you gotta join in PHO
    @clacla$$$ you already know thw answer to that..lol....

Echidna

Years
    ok i think i saw you there, but please stay active there too, post a little around the forum, and stay active around the grouip.....

Echidna

Years
    well when you log in here, in a second tab, log in there........lol, stay as active as u r here, no pressure...lol...

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Hello pedro can i join i wana help with projects and anything as much as i can
    i can script and do a bit of fakemon haking but im not that good at the fakemon
    but i wana join and contribut haha
    =)

Echidna

Years
    well it's no longer my say... Anbuja's_BlooDY is the new leader...you gotta ask him...pm him..lol

Echidna

Years
    no no no no no no

you already got an account...theleadership one remmber...

Echidna

Years
    sorry, the mod deleted my post, maybe cause i posted a link, forgot it wasn't allowed...

Echidna

Years
    oh, yuo wrote
    Anbuja's_BlooDY said:
    lregister there

i thought you didn't put a space in there by accident, and you meant i'll register there !!! sorry !!

Years
    Hi, my name is PoisoNinja, and I would love to join The Legacy. I love the idea you guy's have going here and it's exactly what I'm looking for; a place to meet some cool people, and somewhere to improve my skills. As of now, the only real skill I have is mapping, but I am getting somewhat better at it.. I will admit though, I am definitely still a novice and still have quite a bit of learning to do I want to become recognized, not myself personally, but my work, and I think this is the spot to start that. I'm aware that Anubja is the leader, but I figured I would post this here for everyone to take a look.
    Cheers.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Can I join? I don't really have any examples to show as I'm a beginner hacker but I'd still like to be in this group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back