• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most important meal of the day

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I normally just grab some fruit and call that breakfast :P If I have time I'll make some tea for the morning too, but I'm chronically running late in the morning so I don't always have time to do that.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Fruit Loops. Sugar or riot.

Years
    I've never been a big fan of breakfast and hardly eat it. My go to breakfast is usually fried egg with cheese and hot sauce on some kind of bread or cereal.

Years
    It's usually random and just whatever I feel like picking up to eat, assuming I don't just skip breakfast and wait until around lunchtime to eat something.

Although eggs are involved quite a bit of the time, so I'll go with that answer. Eggs and sometimes some toast or an english muffin as well.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
    I never have an appetite in the morning after I've just woken up, so I usually skip breakfast. A few times where I actually have tried to eat very early in the morning, I immediately got sick afterwards. :c I love some strawberry waffles, sausage, fruit, and pancakes, though.

pkmin3033

A cereal bar and a yoghurt. I'm usually starving when I wake up - it's not uncommon for me to be woken up at anytime after 4am by hunger pangs, in fact - and if I don't eat breakfast I feel absolutely terrible around 9am. My eating habits might not be the best, but I do make sure I get three meals a day unless I'm too nauseous or ill to face it.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Usually a fruit cup and a granola bar or two. I love the Kind brand breakfast bars! They're my favorite.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I normally eat some toast or scramble some eggs if I'm up for it. Once in a while I'll make some granola bars and have that for a few days. Breakfast is always a struggle for me since I never know what to get and cereal is no longer filling. I did make my own cereal one time and that was really good, so I may want to do that again.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    A if available, which at times it is, a full on Man's meal of Bacon, Sausages, Eggs, Rice, and a nice hot cup of Coffee, no sweeteners. A maniac like myself needs a whole hunk of meat and animal by-products like eggs to fuel myself.

However, I've resulted to eating the Breakfast items from McDonalds if I missed out on food at home due to morning rush hours. Getting to work/school in the morning is AIDS with the traffic conditions in our country. Sausage McMuffin and that cup of delicious coffee, again none of that sugar stuff.

Years
    I like to eat as soon as I wake up. Common breakfast foods include cereal, yogurt, a banana, waffles, or bacon and eggs.

Bay

Years
    For breakfast I tend to eat either cereal, yogurt, fruit, muffin, or bagel/bread with cheese and ham. With yogurt and fruit I tend to eat with some else to make the meal more fulling. I used to eat pancakes and waffles often but not as much except perhaps pancakes from McDonalds.

Years
    I eat yoghurt, because I am unconvential and unoriginal. And if I eat cereal, I can only eat it when it's dry.

Sirfetch’d

I used to not be a big breakfast eater but as of late I have been eating quite the large breakfast. Normally my breakfast includes a glass of milk, a bowl of cereal, a few pieces of bacon, and a serving of fruit(usually a banana or watermelon). Sometimes I'll have a few eggs too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Usually it's nothing because I simply skip the breakfast before my university :) Yeah extra time for sleeping is really more important for me {XD}
    In general for me tha main meal of the day is dinner :)

Back