• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    HI EVERYBODY 'HI DR NICK' [FROM SIMPSONS] NICE TO SEE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE COME PERSON ABOVE MY POST NO YOUR NOT WEIRD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Whoa, we sure have had the wave of new users lately. XD Welcome to PC everyone! :D

jlampard said:
    hello , how can i change the name??

Name Change Thread, read everything before you post. And just to note, you have to wait four months for a name change. ;o

Ty 101 said:
    How do you get a avatar.Hi!​

Read this post. → Avatar Information

POKEM4NlAC said:
    Hi! Me again!
    Umm...well, I hav a name for my game...Pokemon Eclipse(<=not sure if i spelled it rite but u get the idea rite??). I saw that another PokeCommunity member started a game with the same name but that thread hasen't been active for like three years. I looked at the rules but they don't mention anything about the subj. Does anyone know the answer???

Three years? Well I'm not sure, I guess you'd be okay to use it. O_o If not, you could always get the moderators there to change the name of the thread if you change your mind.

jamsim said:
    Where is the first gym?
    :|

This is why you search every corner and listen to every person. XD You could search the Diamond / Pearl / Platinum forum, you should be able to find it. I'm not honestly sure, haven't played that in like... a year? XD

Well, again, welcome to PC everyone! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    Whoa, we sure have had the wave of new users lately. XD Welcome to PC everyone! :D

Thats because to be honest, I think people are realizing how nice this place is. I mean I come here because to me, its a less-strict( and less ridiculous <.<) Smogon. The people though are also a lot nicer here :D.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Helloo everyone, thank you mods for keeping the forum running, and thanks Jesus for dying for us, now I'm off to look for a spam forum :D

Edit: what a shame, there isn't one :P I guess I'll have to post something meaningful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back