• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (The New)Pokémon Legends

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
  • Here's my trainer. Tell me if I have to change anything!
    Name: Min
    Class: Cooltrainer (female) (this does refer to they type of trainer, right?)
    Pokemon: Flaaffy/Ampharos, Heracross, Phanpy/Donphan, Fearow, Vaporeon, Quilava
    notes: (if applicable) For rematch battles Quilava does NOT evolve. Flaaffy/Ampharos comes out first, and it's never a mareep. Heracross, Fearow, and Vaporeon are males, the others are females. I don't care what level they are. Just make it fit. But Quilava must be the highest level, even if it's only 1 level higher. and no cyndaquil or typhlosion!!
    Battle text: Yo! I wanna know how good you are. Let's fight!
    Defeat text: Heh, you're not half bad, ya know?
    Talking text(after defeat): That was a great fight! Keep up the goof work, okay?
    questions: battle text... does that refer to when the trainer spots the player?
    and the defeat text is when they lose to the player, right? and talking text, that's after the battle is over and u return to the map... right? if i'm wrong I wanna edit the lines. Okay?

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Here is my report Scompi ;)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Scompi

Spoiler:

(Minchan & Vannah, can you please PM me?)

Hey! Awesome report! I'm going to add those to the 1st post, and then I'll get working on fixing them.

Thanks ;)

EDIT: I hope to have some screenshots of Cherrygrove City up in the next day or two. Along with the events that will occur.

Last edited:

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • I got a glitch:
    don't talk to the rock in sunset penninsula that the cubone will smash, or the game will freeze up.

The karate guy is by the rock AND inside his house AT THE SAME TIME.

If you go back to BRIARSEDGE TOWN from route 2, the pokemart's 2 left most tiles on the top row look glitched up.

Last edited:

Scompi

don't talk to the rock in sunset penninsula that the cubone will smash, or the game will freeze up.

The karate guy is by the rock AND inside his house AT THE SAME TIME.

If you go back to BRIARSEDGE TOWN from route 2, the pokemart's 2 left most tiles on the top row look glitched up.

Ok thanks ;). I added them to the 1st post. And fixed most of the reported bugs.

Should I release another demo with all/most of the bug fixes, or just wait for more progress? Please let me know ;)

Thanks.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Ok thanks ;). I added them to the 1st post. And fixed most of the reported bugs.

Should I release another demo with all/most of the bug fixes, or just wait for more progress? Please let me know ;)

Thanks.

Post the next one when enough progress has been made.

Last edited:

Scompi

Yup, I'll wait until more progress is made. And I fixed all the bugs, except one. But that should be very easy to fix.

Anyways, here are some screenshots of Cherrygrove City. I will show some of the events, when they progress.

(The New)Pokémon Legends
    (The New)Pokémon Legends
    (The New)Pokémon Legends

Tell me what you think ;)

Thanks.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Awesome! I love remade Johto maps.

Cherrygrove City? What's the reason for going there?

I think someone (don't remember who) said that we needed to go see Prof Elm (not sure).
    So I guess to get to New Bark Town....

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen today
    Wow Scompi
    the old pokemon legends was a great game!
    I remember getting the national pokedex from oak.. good times!
    well good luck so you can make this game better than the old one

Scompi

I think someone (don't remember who) said that we needed to go see Prof Elm (not sure).
    So I guess to get to New Bark Town....

Yup, you got it ;)

Wow Scompi
    the old pokemon legends was a great game!
    I remember getting the national pokedex from oak.. good times!
    well good luck so you can make this game better than the old one

lol thanks. There will be plenty of good times in the new one too ;)

I finished mapping Cherrygrove city, and now I'm working on Route 29. Next will be New Bark Town and then I will begin making the events for that part of the game.

Last edited:

Scompi

So sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been extremely busy with work.

I will begin work again, as soon as I get an ounce of free time.

Thanks.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Hm, really enjoyed the demo, but its getting more likely this is going to be unfinished with lack of updates in the passed months. Hopefully this isn't this case. Good Luck with trying to start this back up again. :)

Back