• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

New Users Hangout

So, what is this thread for? Well, this is a place where new users can post to be greeted here by other members, maybe even make some friends. :D Feel free to ask some simple questions here too, there are plenty of members here to help you out.

However, before you go rushing to press the submit button, you should check out these links. They'll probably have the answers you're looking for. ;D

PokéCommunity Rules
    General Forum FAQ

Welcome to PC, and have fun posting~

----
    (added to by Drew - 6/2009)

Note: Just a small little add-on, that I thought I'd mention.

What is considered spam through-out the rest of the community, is also spam here. So just because this is a fun, little hangout thread, that doesn't mean that spam is allowed. Just know that if you post spam in the New Users Hangout, regardless of the reason, it will still be deleted when found. I realize that a lot of newer users want to reach that wonderful 15 post count goal, but you can totally do that by posting normally. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    black raptor

when is raptor's full relese date and where can i get a copy of pokemon ciaos black verson?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    when is raptor's full relese date and where can i get a copy of pokemon ciaos black verson?
    Here would be a good place to learn that:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=111656

As for Chaos Black:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38787

For future reference, these were located in the Game's Showcase and Hack's showcase, respectively.
    Just read through them for information. Or, if you don't wish to read that much (who would!), use the "Search this thread" for the info. you seek.

I hope this helps you. ;)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You certainly seem to be a great member so far, Kuggles! (Much better than I...)
    I mean, ten days, and you already have 133 posts! That's just awesome! :D

I hope that you stay active and continue to do great at PokéCommunity.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well I don't know about Great Member but thanks I suppose!
    I would hope to stay active as it is really nice here and the people are great!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well today marks my 10th day here at PokeCommunity...
    I guess I am no longer a New User...

Ten days? Heh, I kept thinking I was a new user for my first two months. XDDD Haha.

Yeah, like Hiidoran said, stay active, I'd have to agree that active members have a lot more fun here. ;D Keep it up~

Years
    Ten days? Heh, I kept thinking I was a new user for my first two months. XDDD Haha.

Yeah, like Hiidoran said, stay active, I'd have to agree that active members have a lot more fun here. ;D Keep it up~

You still are a new user. :D

Kuggles, thats quite good actually. Alot of members dont get that many in ten days.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Well I don't know about Great Member but thanks I suppose!
    I would hope to stay active as it is really nice here and the people are great!

Well if you're ever like me and just leave randomly for two years and then come back, you'll be a new member again! Nobody will know/remember you anyways!! xD You even get to make a thread saying you've returned lol.

XD Naw, but don't do that. I didn't WANT to leave. That's why it was random- I didn't have a choice! *death*

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hiiii I'm 美しさ call me Fumiko
    I joined this forum because it seems so friendly and nice and I love Pokemon!!! ^_^
    Well, I'm glad that you found your way here, Fumiko. You should make a welcome thread for yourself so that people can welcome you properly:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35
    Just create a new thread here explaining a little bit about yourself. ;)

Well, tomorrow marks my 20th day here! What does that make me? A new member still I guess...
    Well, you can consider yourself whatever you want. You're only new if you still feel new. :D
    But, either way, I'm glad that you're finding your way around so well. I hope you continue to have a great time at PokéCommunity!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Thanks everyone who posted about my 10 days in paradise... =P
    BeachBoy, true, I probably will feel like a New Person for a while to come although I'm settling down nicely.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Heh, 20 day PC anniversary! Happy for me... (I only have one friend o.O )
    Well, Congratulations on being here for 20 days!
    Being here that long without leaving, usually means that you're here to stay! :D
    I really hope that you do and I also hope that you continue to have a great time here at the PokéCommunity! By the way, all you have to do is ask people to be friends. ;)

Years
    Hello New recruits

Well..I would to formally say Hi to all the new recruits..lol....I am a not a new member but given the fact i just woke up from a 3yr slumber I will posting her and getting to know you all here.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009

I also consider myself a "newb" as such, I've enjoyed my visits so far. <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I also consider myself a "newb" as such, I've enjoyed my visits so far. <3
    Well, I'm glad that you've enjoyed yourself so far. I wouldn't really consider you new anymore, it seems that you have learned the ropes pretty well. I still feel like a "newb" from time to time, but that's what I get for taking a hiatus a little while back. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back