• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello everyone!
    I'm new to the community and I hope that I'll be able to get along with everyone here :D
    I've been looking for a Pokémon community for a while, and I think I've found the perfect place.
    Anyways, I'm hoping that my stay here will be awesome. See ya later!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Yo.

I am new, but I basically joined this forum to show off my first hack, Pokemon RubyGTM. I probably won't be on that much, but I'm ready to begin hacking!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    Greetings. I've been a Poke-fan for a long time, Stopped paying attention to it after like the 3rd tv series though.
    didnt realise it still had such a strong following.
    I'm Honestly just looking for a new forum to mill around in while im wasting time at work ^^;

Garland

Rouge troll.
    Years
  • I joined here a month ago but I have been rather inactive since. I came here because I was banned from the site I was last on for trolling (please, don't make any assumptions!). I have a soft spot for ROM hacking and I've been playing Pokemon since Gold and Silver.

So hello.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Hi everyone! Newbie here. Just wanted to drop a line and say hi. Can't wait to make some new friends and engage in the poke-mania (yea...I know. lame). w00t! Peace :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    Hello I just joined like a half an hour ago and I want to know how the RP section works...

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
  • Hello! I'm Danika :)
    I'm brand new since about 2 and a half hours ago,
    I thought I'd introduce myself (I've already got stuck into the forums! hah)
    I'm very friendly, though I don't have a wifi connection and have never battled online, I'd still like to make some pokenerd friends!

So feel free to drop me a comment or friend request :3

Wolfechu

Bond, Covalent Bond
    Years
  • Hey :D so...... yeah :) gah silly message got to be more than 25 letters... or was it words. Anywho I'm ill atm so instead of revising for my dreaded AS level exams I shall be on here and playing on pokemon :) Anyone else love mountain boarding?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Hello! I'm Danika :)
    I'm brand new since about 2 and a half hours ago,
    I thought I'd introduce myself (I've already got stuck into the forums! hah)
    I'm very friendly, though I don't have a wifi connection and have never battled online, I'd still like to make some pokenerd friends!

So feel free to drop me a comment or friend request :3

Welcome Danika!
    Nice to meet you. I dont have Wifi either :( But really lookiing for a way to get online.
    Who knows, Maybe we can become good Pokemon friends.

Years
  • Hi everyone ^^
    I'm new here, imagine that! :O
    I found this site when looking for a pokémon hack (you don't say...)
    I'll just explore the site for a while :p

tailsdollscreator

the psychic\dark\ghost trainer
    Years
  • HI EVERYONE!!!

hi i'm new here & i'm on a library computer so i can't stay long! i hope that i can make some new friends here

oh! sorry about big font as i said i'm new & am not good at this yet

Last edited:

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    yo yo! larry here! loving the site, the peeps here are all laid back and really friendly :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Hey everyone, I'm Natalie! I just joined today and am currently playing Soul Silver. My favorite Pokemon is Leafeon. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back