• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Hey :) im Steeldragon, I also go by Steel on most of the other servers. Ive been battling since 1998, and i am quite experienced in battling, mainly OU and Ubers.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Hi My name is Alpha(not in real life just here). I am new here an I have so many questions. Like I heard that here you can find a ton of toutorials to make games is that true?

Nostalgic

Breeder/Collector
    Years
  • Hi, im nostalgic and until i heard about the remakes of Gold and Silver I forgot all about Pokemon...now i love it again but everythings different now all these new pokemon so im just trying to take it all in

hoping to learn off this site

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
    Years
  • Hey there, I'm Danny :) .

I'm not new to Pokémon, having quit competitive battling around 2 years ago and having played the games regularly since I was young, but I'm new to this forum so I felt I had to post in here :) .

I've had a few looks around here previously to search for ROM hacks and stuff and it seems like a really nice place so I thought I'd join up :D .

Fave Pokémon is Houndoom and my favourite games are the 2nd and 4th generation ones :) .

Cheers :D .

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Hey everybody [:

I'm new. Hahaha. I don't know how to introduce myself so I'll just state good things about me! :D

-I play guitar
    -I make things (Like my signature and my avatar) :]
    -I love pokemon
    -I'm smart. Seriously.

...errrr :D
    I can't think of anything else :'D

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    hello everybody im new to this site i do not know anything to do the faqs is kinda confusing so can somebody help me thanks :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    hi! brand new here. really happy to find this site!

i'm really hoping to find a specific ROM hack that i've always thought about. i'm sure it exists- where should i search for it??

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hello everybody im new to this site i do not know anything to do the faqs is kinda confusing so can somebody help me thanks :D

Well the FAQ works if you wanna make sure you don't break any rules, but as for what you do here - you talk about Pokemon. xD Or things related to it, games, mangas, the show, etc. There's also some areas where you play forum games, or play / download fanmade games. There's a lot to do here, but it always revolves around discussion.~

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • Hi, i'm new here. I have seen alot of signatures with eggs,pokemon, and little dragons and stuff in there. What are those/How do you get them?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hi, i'm new here. I have seen alot of signatures with eggs,pokemon, and little dragons and stuff in there. What are those/How do you get them?
    There are external websites that host those eggs and dragons. Best way to get some of your own is to actually click on one in someone's signature - it should take you right to the site, I would imagine. Either that, or use Google. Point is, they've really nothing to do with this forum. XD

Hope that answers your question, deary.

Years
    • Age 32
    • MN
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Hello PC,

I'm new here, and don't really know where to begin...hmm...
    I've been playing pokemon games since the original red version came out. Which I caught a Mew on!!~ through game shark....
    Could never catch a Feebas in Saphire... Dx
    Ohh, and I can't wait until White and Black come out!! I already have my copy reserved.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Hi everyone! How are you? Mhaddy here and I am a newbie.
    Care to welcome me? heheh ;) It's nice to be here for really very good causes - (1) To learn something new and valuable. (2) To share something helpful and informative. (3) To meet people and make friends with.
    I believe this forum is able enough to meet my expectations. Have a great day everyone! ^_^

KingDedede16

The King of Dream Land
    Years
  • Oh, so this is the New User Hangout, eh? Well, I already posted a thread, so I won't be posting my story here. But anyways...

This is a pretty cool place...I've been considering coming here for awhile. I'm known as KingDedede16 practically everywhere(if you youtube search my username you'll even find some Pokemon battles I've done), and in some places, MightytheArmadillo. :)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Oh, so this is the New User Hangout, eh? Well, I already posted a thread, so I won't be posting my story here. But anyways...

This is a pretty cool place...I've been considering coming here for awhile. I'm known as KingDedede16 practically everywhere(if you youtube search my username you'll even find some Pokemon battles I've done), and in some places, MightytheArmadillo. :)

Glad you desided to be a active member ive been here a little while now but i am not new to net also.I used to be a pro wow player and my name is known all over the net for good or bad reason's.

Rouge

Dark Mystery Trainer
    Years
  • Hello i'm new here you can call me Rouge i joined cause i saw a thread i wanted to reply to since i know something about it and eh that's all i can think of so hi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back