• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello everyone, I'm new here too! Thanks for this thread BTW it's very helpful! :D I'll seem shy at first but once oyu get me out of my shell, I'll be a lot more hyper! I hope to make some new friends here! :3

That's pretty much how I was when I was new. :3 And yes, you will meet some incredible people here. The community is amazing! Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here~!

Pika-pika-red

A Trainer trainin'~ xD
    Years
    lolz, I only made an account on here so I could download the stuff I needed for the hack me and my friends were doing...but I evenually thought I could talk on here. it might be fun XD
    so hi ^^ xD so tell me...what do you guys do on here? the only pokemon stuff I go to like this is the mangafox fc for poke special. and aside from lolipiece posting stuff on it, its mostly spam and the mods don't seem to care. :/ I should read the rules I guess...
    I might as well custamize my profile. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    New to the place too despite my join date on here, hope I have fun now ^^

Welcome! Glad you decided come back to PC! And of course, you will have fun...PC offer great discussions to read! Have fun!~

lolz, I only made an account on here so I could download the stuff I needed for the hack me and my friends were doing...but I evenually thought I could talk on here. it might be fun XD
    so hi ^^ xD so tell me...what do you guys do on here? the only pokemon stuff I go to like this is the mangafox fc for poke special. and aside from lolipiece posting stuff on it, its mostly spam and the mods don't seem to care. :/ I should read the rules I guess...
    I might as well custamize my profile. xD

Customizing your profile is fun, especially when it comes to profile themes. And yes, you should read the rules! They're pretty important, and the staff are expecting you to follow them. Welcome to PC, and have fun here. :3

I'm new one here also x) obviously...

I'm mainly interested in the hack games.

Are you interested in making your hack or just try out the hacks our awesome PC members have made? I'm sure there are some ready to play at the Emulation section! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, and enjoy it here! :3

CaptainObvious

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Just started here. :) Came across it while looking for tips on raising a Nuzleaf, I named mine Nuzlocke. 8D

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
    This shuld've been posted earlier but yes i am new aswell to the pokecommunity. Message me aswell if you want to talk about hacks, my sprite series or maybe just pokemon in general, you do also have the abilaty to send me a sprite that you would like to see in my series can't guarantee I will put it in though.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Ok. My name is Onyx, and I'm new to the forum.
    Well that's quite neat. :3 I know I was new here once, we all are. Just make sure you stick to dem rules, and you'll have a great time! :D

Just started here. :) Came across it while looking for tips on raising a Nuzleaf, I named mine Nuzlocke. 8D
    I didn't think forums came up if you wanted to raise a Nuzleaf. :/ Not to mention I've never raised one myself, since I can never bring myself to the Leaf Stone evolution it craves. :P Have a great time here, okay?

Heyy everyone. Im new here and hope to have a great experience here. Message me if you would like to talk about well ... anything involving pokemon. Thanks :)
    Don't worry, you'll probably have a great experience here. :D Just read the rules and you'll probably have a great time enjoying yourself, losing yourself from being enthrawled from all the conversation. :D

This shuld've been posted earlier but yes i am new aswell to the pokecommunity. Message me aswell if you want to talk about hacks, my sprite series or maybe just pokemon in general, you do also have the abilaty to send me a sprite that you would like to see in my series can't guarantee I will put it in though.
    Don't worry, you've got plenty of time to post some sort of introduction thread for everyone. :) If you're looking for some nice hacks, I should suggest the Emulation section, and even the Pixel Art section if you're interested in showcasing your artworks in that area. :3 Have a great time!

Does anyone know if l can trade cards on here? Im new.
    I'm not entirely sure if selling on here is against the rules or not, but I'm fairly certain it isn't allowed here. You could probably check out the Pokémon TCG Card area if you're interested in that I guess. :P

ahsome

Scripter Legend
    Years
    Im new(ish)

Hi guys, i'm new and i'm the leader for Pokemon Operation Blackstrike. Im gentle, and awesome. Im a scriptwriter btw :)

Years
    Does anyone know if l can trade cards on here? Im new.
    I'm not entirely sure if selling on here is against the rules or not, but I'm fairly certain it isn't allowed here. You could probably check out the Pokémon TCG Card area if you're interested in that I guess. :P

Trading and selling your cards are not allowed here because they are financial transactions at their core, which are not allowed as per the site rules.

However, we do have an online Pokemon TCG league in our TCG section, which you are free to join if you wish to play. n_n

Zealous Nova

Customized Experience Seeker
    Years
    Hewo Hewo. It's awesome that Pokecomm exists! I hope i get the motivation to start working with rom modification. I know it sounds stupid but I wana be able to do small stuff like changing Thunder back to I forget something like Accuracy 90 and Power 100 for Gen III cause i love the animation in those but I don't like relying on drizzle/rain dance especially for single battles.

grovyle802

Great at pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    Hi, I'm pretty new here but it looks awesome. I have most of the pokemon games (missing silver, crystal, and emerald) and I spend some time editing roms for me and my cousins to play.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hewo Hewo. It's awesome that Pokecomm exists! I hope i get the motivation to start working with rom modification. I know it sounds stupid but I wana be able to do small stuff like changing Thunder back to I forget something like Accuracy 90 and Power 100 for Gen III cause i love the animation in those but I don't like relying on drizzle/rain dance especially for single battles.

I'm also glad that it exist as well. :) Have you paid a visit to the Emulation section? You'll learn a lot there! Welcome to PC and I hope to see ya around! :3

Hi, I'm pretty new here but it looks awesome. I have most of the pokemon games (missing silver, crystal, and emerald) and I spend some time editing roms for me and my cousins to play.

Editing ROMs sure sounds fun. :3 Nowadays the games you mentioned are still being sold out there. Have fun at PC, and welcome! :3

Years
    Hi – I'm new here

Greetings all. I played Red and Gold back in the day and recently put a new RAM battery in my Gold so I wouldn't have to play it in an emulator. I'm glad to see that at least a few people still want to talk about GSC, since I never got into anything beyond that.

Years
    Hi there , i'm new here (as obvious ) , the main reason that inspired me in registering here was the amount of people who use this forum and that i could learn/teach something with/to them :D

Btw , my name is Diogo and I'm from Portugal . (sorry my English but i think it's not too bad x) )

ps : Is there a section to pokemon trades?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Hi there , i'm new here (as obvious ) , the main reason that inspired me in registering here was the amount of people who use this forum and that i could learn/teach something with/to them :D

Btw , my name is Diogo and I'm from Portugal . (sorry my English but i think it's not too bad x) )

ps : Is there a section to pokemon trades?
    Welcome to the forums, Diogo. I must say, your English is pretty good from what I'm reading. No need to apologize there, buddy.

If you're interest in Pokémon trades, then you can check out the Trade Corner. There's always a lot going on there on a daily basis. So, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun trading and meeting other players while here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back