• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Yes Awkward Zombie is very much awesome. ^__^ I always look forward to updates from her. XD

So how is everyone enjoying the Pokecommunity?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    HI JARED HI JARED HI JARED

I'm glad to hear it, guys! And hiiii again SolarFlare~
    Glad I got you addicted to AZ, Jesse! >:D

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    >.>
    I'm not sure if I should feel tricked or not. XD
    ALSO <3 ALLY ISH MAKING A THREAD FOR HER PHOTOGRAPHY <3 YAAAAY :D -randomspazzingout- I love all her pictures, but she's all nervous that people will hate them and her thread and she's not sure what to say in it and all that and ish all worrying about failing D:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    >.>
    ALSO <3 ALLY ISH MAKING A THREAD FOR HER PHOTOGRAPHY <3 YAAAAY :D -randomspazzingout- I love all her pictures, but she's all nervous that people will hate them and her thread and she's not sure what to say in it and all that and ish all worrying about failing D:
    Well the thing is, people will definitely critique. But they are all very nice about it and will suggest how to improve as well. But I am sure she is quite good and I can't wait to see them! <3

=(^.^)=

Years
    Okies :3 Sii, I'm hoping for supportive critique, to build her confidence about it. I really, honestly think they're amazing but she doesn't believe me. xD

And sorry about the late reply, my parents are putting up a ceiling fan and turned the power off to their room, which has the router in it -.-

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    -pokes back in-

Allo!

So it was denied, BUT only because my goofy butt didn't put a rules section. What was I thinking?! Oy. Anywho, I PM'ed Skymin my rules section, and so now it (might) be accepted.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    >.>

ahh,If chu say so xD..<3..we'll see I guess? Itll be okays I just dont wanna mess up or forget to include something and have it get deleted or something like that xD..<3 but itll be fine I hope,soo xD
    Anyways..xD
    I realized I needed 15 posts to make a gallery but I had somewhere I'd needed to post anyways,and so I got the 15th I needed. So. YAAAAY XD Im working on it naow :3 <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Okies :3 Sii, I'm hoping for supportive critique, to build her confidence about it. I really, honestly think they're amazing but she doesn't believe me. xD

And sorry about the late reply, my parents are putting up a ceiling fan and turned the power off to their room, which has the router in it -.-
    Hehe no worries, I'm like haphazardly keeping an eye on PC.

-pokes back in-

Allo!

So it was denied, BUT only because my goofy butt didn't put a rules section. What was I thinking?! Oy. Anywho, I PM'ed Skymin my rules section, and so now it (might) be accepted.
    xD; Well at least you know now! That was the only problem, right? So if you get the rules in it should be good to go?

ahh,If chu say so xD..<3..we'll see I guess? Itll be okays I just dont wanna mess up or forget to include something and have it get deleted or something like that xD..<3 but itll be fine I hope,soo xD
    Anyways..xD
    I realized I needed 15 posts to make a gallery but I had somewhere I'd needed to post anyways,and so I got the 15th I needed. So. YAAAAY XD Im working on it naow :3 <3
    HURRAH! Gosh this makes me realize that all of you are accumulating posts pretty quick... haha I go days without posting once sometimes ^^;

=(^.^)=

Years
    Allyyyy <3 Chu won't mess up, I promise x3 <3

I've almost reached 100 posts. I'm such a spammer >.>

Also, I can't wait for that RP to (hopefully) get approved. I want to join :3

=(^.^)=

Years
    MUAHAHA SEE ALLY <3 I TOLD CHU IT'D BE AMAZING AND PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND OMGG <3 I LOVE IT <3

I probably shouldn't post in it though, cuz I'm highlyyyy biased and liable to freak out again over how awesome it is though <3 But <3 I shall watch it to bite anyone who rather than gives constructive criticism, hates >.> grawrrr..BUH YES <3 AND /subscribes forever :D

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    MUAHAHA SEE ALLY <3 I TOLD CHU IT'D BE AMAZING AND PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND OMGG <3 I LOVE IT <3

I probably shouldn't post in it though, cuz I'm highlyyyy biased and liable to freak out again over how awesome it is though <3 But <3 I shall watch it to bite anyone who rather than gives constructive criticism, hates >.> grawrrr..BUH YES <3 AND /subscribes forever :D

XD I love you so so so much. Omg. Im just saying. Chu is SOO SO adorable x3!!! dlfdsdgd <3 and thank chu,love xD <3 But it's really okay,I dont mind xD I dont think its really that great but <3 But thank you and omgljfglsdgljgl *adorablespazzesout* XD <3 -loveloveloveee- XD

=(^.^)=

Years
    XD I love you so so so much. Omg. Im just saying. Chu is SOO SO adorable x3!!! dlfdsdgd <3 and thank chu,love xD <3 But it's really okay,I dont mind xD I dont think its really that great but <3 But thank you and omgljfglsdgljgl *adorablespazzesout* XD <3 -loveloveloveee- XD
    I love you so so so much too, buh pshhh whatever x3 <3
    It is <3 x3 I love it <3 Chu ish welcome though :3
    I hope we aren't scaring people away from here XD <3

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013

I love you so so so much too, buh pshhh whatever x3 <3
    It is <3 x3 I love it <3 Chu ish welcome though :3
    I hope we aren't scaring people away from here XD <3

Ohh,chu know its true XD <3
    xD <3
    >.>..
    <.<..