• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Starting now.

Name character Nuzlock
    Name character ******! (haha)
    Obtain Squirtle
    Beat ******!
    Go on journey
    Battle wild pokemon
    Battle wild pokemon
    Squirtle levels up
    Deliver parcel blah blah blah
    (i'm following all rules btw exept for nickname one i forgot to nickname squirtle but i will nickname)
    Receive Pokedex
    Receive Town Map
    (and for the healing rule is it ok if i just use items but not pokecenters?)
    Capture Rattata at Route 1 nickname it Bigtooth
    Rattata dies
    Find Potion
    (The rules dont say you cant buy items I have noticed (: )
    Realize that I forgot to record this for YouTube
    Catch Caterpie In Route 2 nicname it WormThang
    Buy 7 Potions
    Buy 5 Pokeballs
    Heal WormThang
    Heal SQUIRTLE
    Enter Viridian Forest

Current team:

Squirtle
    Caterpie

Catch locations:
    Route 1
    Route 2

Dead Pokemon:
    Rattata

In Memory Of BigTooth

Okay since last time I never really confirmed the rules im using. I'll use 1 3 4 and 5.

A Poisonous Forest

I caught a Pikachu in Viridian Forest And nicknamed it Zapp. (The thing almost took out SQUIRTLE!) He's a tough little thing. I trained Zapp up a little bit before battling. He went up to Level 6. (Misty's a dead woman. Or maybe Zapp will be a dead man?) WormThang went to level 5. Zapp got poisoned and we found an antidote at the last step. Hallelujah! And then Squirtle got poisoned near the end and barely got to the Pokemon Center.... I have good and bad luck with poison...

Working Out at the Gym

When I got to the Pokemon Center, I boxed WormThang as he probably wouldn't be needed for this gym. Then we went to the gym. There was an old dude that was... weird. Bye. I battled the boy and then Brock. Squirtle is gaining levels like its nobody's buisiness! I bubbled my way to victory, earning myself the Boulderbadge.

Mt. Moon

As I go on, I get the running shoes. I also realize that I have to catch another Pokemon. Well Zapp actually learned a new move, Quick Attack. And Squirtle is close to evolving so yeah. Our next Pokemon issssss...... Lucky me. A Nidoran(F)! I catch her, nickname her Zoey, and switch her to the front to grind her. (I promise you, I really encountered it on my first try.) I healed at the pokecenter by Mt. Moon and ground Zoey to level 12. I soon encountered a Jigglypuff, which made me mad. After that we entered Mt. Moon.....

The Nuzzlers:

Squirtle Level 15
    Nidoran(F) (Zoey) Level 12
    Pikachu (Zapp) Level 12

Boxers:

Caterpie (WormThang)

Deceased:

Rattata (BigTooth)

And how do you get the spoiler tags? So I can be more organized next update.

Last edited:

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
    Years
  • Hello everyone, gonna post my Nuzlocke Challenges here! :D

Now first off, I dont think I signed up here....so...

I will play-through five games:

Red
    Johto Game (Don't know which one yet)
    Hoenn Game (Don't know yet either)
    Platinum
    Black 2

The order will be Red, Platinum, Black 2, Johto, Hoenn

My Rules:

1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
    2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else.
    If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
    3. Rather than releasing the Pokémon, it can be migrated or permanently boxed should it happen to faint (This doesn't apply to Red).
    4. Considering a black out/white out to be "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
    5. No using of legendaries (If I have to capture and use it is the only exception to this rule).
    6. Only able to catch two of the same species (ex: only two Pidgeys).

I already started Red, so here are the videos! :)

First Part:

Wayyyyyyy more recent parts:
    Part 5
    Part 6

I'll post Part 7 soon, tootles for now! :D

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • OP is permanently banned. Sorry to say this long going thread has to stop here. Someone that can keep up with it can make a new one, of course, and please lol. I don't want one of those nubby Nuzlocke threads though.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back