• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Username: OG_Haunter (calling it Zahn's Nuzlocke, because that's a nickname I use in my games.)
    Game: Red

Optional Rules:
    • Nickname all the Pokémon that get caught.
    • When whited/blacked out = Game Over
    All ready started with a Charmander and I named him Ryuu. Also I will try to go into as much detail of my Nuzlocke when Updating.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Sorry I'll have to drop out because I play Pokemon fast and I cant update sorry :(

I will though have my personal Nuzlocke Team in my sig!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    i shall join
    Username: thomasgdl11
    Game: zeta
    Optional rules: Nickname all your pokemons.
    My trick is every room with legendaries deserve repels :D
    BTW it has a mode where you can do a nuzlocke and you are FORCED to respect the rules and a randomizer mode.
    Doing nuzlocke. Edit removed. The only first pokemon in each zone is not there because of the shiny and duplicates close.

-Started with magby and called him mortar.
    -Got in second city. Activated swag and used mystery gift since i got no pokemon in that area yet. Got that nice hawlucha and will call him Wrecko as soon as i can.
    -Got to poke center. The first trainer poisoned me. Caught a Caterpie and named him (or her havnt checked) Utsukuchi
    -Checked out and Wrecko is an Adamant nature... WOOOW FIRST TRY! Beast IVs on Hawlucha and good special attack on Mortar. Max hp iv on Mortar!

Last edited:

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • Gonna try this.

Username: Majestic Electric
    Game: Pokemon X
    Optional Rules:
    You must nickname all of your Pokemon. (highly recommended)

Progress (so far):
    Spoiler:

Update (#1):
    -Mozilla evolved into Delphox, FlappyBird evolved into Pidgeot, Eira evolved into Aurorus, and FlowerPower evolved into Florges.
    -Obtained a Lucario from the 3rd Gym Leader and named him Luke.
    -After obtaining the Good Rod, I went back to Cyllage City and caught a Clauncher. His name is Zoidberg.
    -Zoidberg evolved into Clawitzer.
    -Made it to Anistar City and I now have 7 Gym Badges.

Last edited:

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • Time to finally make a start to my first nuzlocke. I see this being difficult.

Username: KidCarter93
    Game: Black 2
    Optional Rules: *No legendaries
    *Dupes clause

First Update
    Spoiler:

2nd Update for Black 2 (The Update of Death AKA The Curse of the Crits)

Spoiler:

3rd Update for Black 2 (The End of an Era)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    First Nuzlocke!
    Username: TheTaradiddles
    Game: Pokemon Emerald
    Optional Rules: COMICS! and, gotta name 'em all!

First Update: (sorry, not too long yet, but hey. At least I do have something to show you guys.)
    Warning! You might think differently for some of the scenes, just wait for the next updates to clear your mind.

Uhh, I'm not yet allowed to post links, but as soon as I can, I will!
    So in boring paragraph form, my adventure went like this.
    > I came out from a truck.
    > I almost saw my dad on TV.
    > I touched Brendan's ball, but he almost got angry.
    > In a sudden turn of events, Prof. Birch went running with Zigzagoon and ended up cornered.
    > So I randomly selected my starter Pokemon, which is KENTUCKY! KFC for short. I hope you can guess who that is.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that my new Let's Play channel is doing a Randomlocke Versus challenge right now. I would very much appreciate anyone who would like to check it out. I got my start in LPing on this forum, and wanted to share this new adventure with you all. You can see episode 1 in the spoiler below. Thanks, and good luck to everyone! This challenge is much more difficult than I imagined!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    Username: Jiftyj
    Game: VoltWhite
    Optional Rules:
    - Nickname all your pokémon
    - No legendaries

Badges

Party
    498.gif

Spiderpig
    Lvl 11

396.gif

Jay
    Lvl 10

014.gif

Honeybeast
    Lvl 9​

Last edited:

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • 2nd Update for Black 2 (The Update of Death AKA The Curse of the Crits)

Spoiler:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Username: Matthew Jay Reynolds
    Game: Y
    Optional Rules: You must nickname all of your Pokemon (I'll be using a random word generator, so be prepared for some really random names)

And can you take my Platinum challenge off, it's listed as MJR, and I don't feel like doing it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    Username: Jiftyj
    Game: VoltWhite
    Optional Rules:
    - Nickname all your pokémon
    - No legendaries

Updates
    Spoiler:

Badges
    Trio_Badge.png

Party
    498.gif

Spiderpig
    Lvl 17

511.gif

Peter
    Lvl 14

Graveyard
    - Honeybeast, the Kakuna
    - Jay, the Starly

Wanderer Miror B.

The user formerly known as Orrefan8888
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    I'm in.

Username: Orrefan8888
    Game: SoulSilver
    Optional Rules:
    • Nickname All Pokemon
    • Use a Wild Pokemon Randomizer (This is to increase the diversity of my team and to make leveling harder. I would do this in the Randomized Nuzlocke, but that thread requires randomizing everything and I don't want to do that.)
    • The Dupes Clause

Quick First Update:

Named myself DAVE, chose Cyndaquil as starter and nicknamed it Blaise
    Did the Mr. Pokemon Quest
    Went back to Route 29 to catch my second Pokemon. It was a Kricketot, unfortunately. I caught it and named it Jazz.
    Caught one more on Route 46 - a Carvahna nicknamed Sharknado!
    Trained and saved.

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Nuzlocke Challenge - Random Name Edition
    Update #1
    - Received Chespin named "Candy" in Aquacorde Town
    - Caught Fletchling named "Lethal" on Route 2
    - Caught Panpour named "Exorcism" in Santalune Forest
    - Caught Azurill named "Truth" on Route 3
    - Accidentally Killed Riolu on Route 22
    - Beat Viola very easily with Rollout
    - Caught Flabébé named "National" on Route 4
    - Trained for a while and saved.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Boxed:
    Azurill - "Truth" - Lv.16

Dead:
    None

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2015
    OK UPDATE 3:
    • After my 'nearly campaign ending' battle with TORU, I went on to the Nugget Bridge, fought all those trainers. Then towards Bill's House, I went.
    • Nothing much happened in Cerulean, just I brought Bill back to his human form. Then, after getting the TM 28 (Dig) from the just-robbed house, I went ahead.
    • Went towards the Daycare, in the grass, I caught Tom, a Meowth, who would be my HM Slave.
    • Onto the Underground! I went straight to the route before Vermillion, defeated all the trainers there. Got myself a Bicycle Voucher from the President of the Pokémon Fan Club, went to Cerulean for my bike.
    • Reached Vermillion back, trained my Pokémon hard, caught Mole, the Diglett and decided to keep it in the team, had to let Monkey go to the box. Got the S.S. Anne ticket, went to it, defeated everyone, got the HM 01 (Cut).
    • After a decoding Lt. Surge's puzzle, I fought him. After a simple battle, My Sparky got me the win. (Although Mole was the hero for most part).
    • Went back to Cerulean, headed towards Route 10. Caught Snake, a lvl 11 Ekans and boxed it. Now was the time Tom really came in handy, but for him to be in the party, I had to box Stuart as well.
    I guess, that's the end of it for now. Two beloved Pokémon had to be boxed for my betterment. Life is full of sacrifices.

Years
  • Just wanted to say that I didn't forget about my Nuzlocke (I know that I haven't updated in a while and I am sorry D: ) The thing is - I have finals right now and due to being stressed out because of studying I am taking a short break from lockes ~ simply because when I am stressed out a lot of unnecessary mistakes happen and my lockes pretty much end really fast x.x But my next update should come some time next week when I am finally over the exams :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back