• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    is there anymore episodes i only saw 6 and they were alright but i reckon biggerguilmon should have been called Mulletmon

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Did anyone check wikipedia, it says the new season is going to be called Xros Wars.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I've made an account for Digimon Masters and downloaded the game, having problems logging in now.

Shiny

Years
    Well it's offical, I play Digimon Masters!

I chose Yoshi as my character, with Lalamon as my partner.

Shiny

Years
    Do you mean Digimon Battle or Digimon Masters? I'm talking about Digimon Masters, the better game.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    A new scan for Digimon Xros wars has come up and this time it has more information concerning the show
    The Official Digimon Club

https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7904/94482093.jpg

The rough translation goes as followed:
    "A new era of Digimon is coming!

The battles this time are going to be [amazing].
    Kudou Taiki and [Shoutmon] are a strong tag team in the Digital World. A fight between Digimon armies will unfold like that in the Era of Warring States.

[Shoutmon]-- A Digimon who protects a peaceful village in the Digital World. He becomes the leader of the group and faces the Digimon armies that attack the village.

Kudou Taiki-- 7th grade boy. His sense of justice is strong and he's excellent in sports. He has a cheerful and positive attitude, and cannot turn his back on someone in trouble.

Digimon are? Monsters who live in the Digital World. Their bodies are made up of digital data, and when they receive heavy damage, that data breaks down and is destroyed. They evolve to power up.

The Digital World is? A foreign world that exists on the other side of the computer network connected throughout the world. Everything in it is made up of digital data. It appears to contain many different areas, but further details are still unclear."

Shiny

Years
    I dunno. Kudou makes me alittle annoyed. Couldn't they of made a more original character?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    You still own a place in my heart as my first Anime (or at least the oldest one I remember liking :3, it's the only one I ever liked... or did I like Beyblade? hmm, nah I love Digimon!) :D

Shiny

Years
    Just thought I'd post my character from Digimon Masters.

My tamer is level 8 with a level 12 Meramon and level 17 Sunflowmon.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shiny

Years
    If you do decide to play, let me know. I'll help you getting a account, it's difficult to considering the game is in Korean. I had to get someone else to make an account for me D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back