• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    True i Never have played that game
    The Person Below me Has Never Fainted Shiny

Years
    Yeah, the only reason why I created a trade shop was just to brag about what I have, I totally didn't create it for trading... Of course that's false.

TPBMHN found a shiny in a Hidden Grotto.

Years
    False, my best competitive team was all shinies.

The person below me has never beaten Cynthia more than once in a Gen IV game.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    True. I hate Cynthia. Just hate her.

The person below me has never beaten red with a Castform.

Years
    True, I've only ever beaten Red once anyways.

The person below me has never beaten Red with two shinies in their party.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    True, I haven't even had a party with two shinies...

The person below me has never beaten the Champion for the first time without the starter Pokémon on his/her team.

Years
    False. For my first Soulsilver playthrough, I left Cyndaquil in the PC as soon as I got Pidgey and Gastly, and right before I traded the rest of the crew from my sig.
    I almost forgot about the little guy, I should evolve him lol.

The person below me has never bred Pokemon for their IVs.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    True, I've never played a game in which Gurdurr even existed (but I have evolved Machoke on my own).

The person below me has never used Rare Candies.

Years
    Wrong - I know my Gold version (or was it Silver, maybe both) has been subject to that.

The person below me has never used Dratini's evolution line in the main story of a playthrough.

Years
    True, I dont know anyone who plays it and I could trade it with.
    Plus I prefer Scyther.
    Also Sheep you always take the good ones lol. Imma break the rule and answer the one from above, I am totally using Dargonair in the main playthrough, refusing to evolve it, and he's kicking butts!!! lol

The person below me has never told anyone out of their closest friends group they are a Pokemon fan.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    False, I've played Pokemon with a close friend on and off for years. However, it's true that I don't volunteer that I'm a Pokemon fan to most of my newer friends.

The person below me has never accidentally (or intentionally) duplicated a key item with the Missingno glitch.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    True, I've never even actually seen a missingno.

The person below me has never played the Pokemon tcg.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    False, in my first playthroughs of pokemon Red and Blue I was pretty underleved and relied on type advantages over having the stronger pokemon so Lorelei wrecked my team a lot but also she wrecked me because I hardly ever use electric, grass, or fighting types.

The person below me has never beat the elite 4 100 times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back