• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity World Map

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I do have one question on the map what happens when its all filled up we expand? :P

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I would like B4, please!

I'd like to change my reservation to J5, if at all possible.

I'll have the map uploaded shortly.

Edit: Here's the map! I'll check back and see if there's anyone whose region didn't get added yet, and update it if necessary.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'll update the first post later today oh lord. And yes I think the map will need expanding...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years

Added Vryheid. I added a small bit to end off the other continent (Which is essientially just a border place. Be aware. My Region is as aggressive as it's kingdoms are volatile. The Region is in a Civil War. And our technology is more primative. But please, we'll sort that out when It comes to it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Added Vryheid. I added a small bit to end off the other continent (Which is essientially just a border place. Be aware. My Region is as aggressive as it's kingdoms are volatile. The Region is in a Civil War. And our technology is more primative. But please, we'll sort that out when It comes to it.

Is your region in D4 and H4? :s

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
    Years
    Scratch that. I just realized how much effort this would truly take, and to be frank I am not going to be able to uphold the responsibility that entails. Good on you guys that are keeping at it, though.

Last edited:

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
    Years
    Well i would like too claim that blank spot on the right side and i already have planned region for it can i use a real world location

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so, would it be allowed to claim one of those brown splotches? cause i've kinda fallen in love with D5. so kinda like this?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    All good so far! First post will be updated later today~

A2 and D4 are reserved, I need to splice Aqua into the mix again.

Back