• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: The Pokemon Cofagrigus's name gets caught in PokeCommunity's profanity filter.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
  • As the title said, PokeCommunity's profanity filter censors three letters in the name "Cofagrigus". Could we maybe whitelist the specific Pokemon name so it doesn't run into the Scunthorpe Problem?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    I recall Nosepass getting caught in the filter too.

Edit: Rechecked, and it doesn't. Interesting. I recall there being more than one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • As the title said, PokeCommunity's profanity filter censors three letters in the name "Cofagrigus". Could we maybe whitelist the specific Pokemon name so it doesn't run into the Scunthorpe Problem?
    Hiya! I believe the weird filters are something that is being addressed with a big bulk of changes when we move to our new forum software, which will be soon!

Back