• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Letters Game! ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    You saw the title. Basically, it goes like this:
    Person 1: Dugtrio!
    Person 2 got an O, so: Octillery!
    Person 3: Yanma!
    Person 4: Aggron!
    Etcetera.
    By the way, (e.g. you run out of F pokemon,) you can use, for example, Unown F.
    I'll start it off with a....
    Dragonite!
    Have fun!
    If you run out of Pokemon, you can use the names of sprites (e.g. Maylotic) but only after quite a bit of though and you're SURE there are no unused Pokemon beginning with that letter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Natu...this strange Psychic bird is small and green. It has a piercing gaze.
    (maybe, to avoid tiny messages, we'll post a description if the Pokemon

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Grovyle: This lizardlike Pokemon jumps from tree to tree swiftly and silently.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Egg! Hahahahahah!
    I'm posting a description after each pokemon so the message isn't too short.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Seviper -- This Pokemon is in an eternal feud with Zangoose. Its swordlike tail oozes a horrible poison.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    Raticate - This pokemon's teeth are strong enough to chew threw steel, therefore giving it the ability to destroy buildings.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Espeon -- This Pokemon sees the unseen with the third eye on its forehead!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Numel... and I'd add a description, but I wouldn't know what to say. It's a fire Pokemon. o_O

*moves to Pokemon Trivia* ... *is no good at games* XD;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Entei.
    *goes into angry moderator mode*
    *cough* This thread is no longer where I mod, thus I cannot give you warnings for repeated spam, but I shall unofficially warn you anyway.
    jhgghyu has the right idea, make your post worth posting or it's just spam. If you can't get your message up to 15 CHARACTERS - 15 is all we ask, 15 with a MINIMUM of four seperate words, and even that is just pathetically spammy - DON'T POST IT, it's against the PC rules, and if you can break one rule and annoy the hell out of me with it, it's got to be the do-not-spam rules, because you've all been given brains capable of using 15 characters, four words, and sensible messages in your posts. At least, I hope you have. So use that brainpower you have. It was given to you so you didn't tick off mods. Not true, but meh.
    I mean it, the idea of a message board is for people to have fun, but we can't have fun if we're forever yelling at you to obey the rules - that's all we ask of you, please guys, they're written clearly, comprehensibly, and cleverly, that's what we want for you guys to show in your posts, just take a few minutes to read and obey, please, please, PLEASE - and neither can you. It's not that hard to make a decent, intelligent, mature, and unspammy post, so why can't you do it? It is, must I REINFORCE IT AGAIN?, against the rules to make a post and insert random filler text - most notably *too short*/*kills character limit*/....................., etc. etc. - to bypass the character minimum. --; I can do it, so can you. I'm stupid, you're not, so act smart for a change, please.
    ^__________^ There, I've had my rant, so I can go into nice Kylie the muffin girl mode again.
    Oh, and click the link if you don't know what the word means, because it seems you don't. I've told you, other people have told you, not to bypass the character minimum, so I'll assume you're not spamming and just don't know what the word means. @_@

Back