• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ThE PokemoN NamE GamE~

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Uh, Regice doesn't start with an F, Igglybuff doesn't even have an R in it.

I suppose I'll carry on... Igglybuff (old) -> FeraligatR (new)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yanma...
    the cute dragonfly POKéMON who first was introduced in the Johto Region. ;)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • OmastaR

The spiral Pokemon, the evolved form of Omanyte. It'a combination of Rock/Water type.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Lugia, the awesome Diving Pokemon that is mascot of Pokemon Silver & XD, has a cool-looking Shadow form, is known as Pokemon X, got its own movie and episode(s), opposes Ho-Oh, and, oddly, does not have Water-type despite being hailed as "Guardian of the Seas"

Years
  • Armaldo, the Fossilized Pokémon (Also the Evolved Form of Anorith) which seems to have some sort of Vendetta with the Lileep/Cradily Family according to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (I sometimes pick up a Post saying "Rescue my Rival" and the Client being Anorith/Lileep, and the Target being Lileep/Anorith).

:t152:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • OniX

The rock snake Pokemon, Brock's first Pokemon. It's a combination of Rock and Ground type.

GuardianofAuraGirl

The pokemon that can see both the past and the future.

Back