• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    Rillaboom has won. Scorbunny is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Years

I am rather shocked by how little rabbit mons there actually are. You'd think Game Freak made a moon rabbit as a pokemon by now but no. This, Bunnelby/Diggersby, and Buneary/Lopunny are the only rabbit mons.

Years

Nidoking/Queen come off as rhinos more but I understand. One thing I find interesting is Scorbunny's hidden ability. It's basically protean. Quite the amazing ability especially when this line is mono-fire for some reason. That makes it the first mono-fire starter since Cyndaquil.

Years

Scorbunny's little sports band-aid on its nose is a cute design choice. Right off the bat you can tell it is going to be an athletic pokemon. I recall a lot of people theorizing it was going to be part fighting too. Although I'm pretty sure game freak knew people would be sick of having a 4 fire/fighting starter so this line remained mono-fire. Either way it still is a good design choice because this line is fast.

Also I didn't get sword or any gen 8 game because I didn't think it was going to be as good as ultra moon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back