• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
    • Seen today

Rolycoly has been discarded. Carkol is next.

Years

The ability steam engine is pretty cool as your speed stat is increased by 6 stages. The problem? No water or fire immunity. Having a water immunity would have made this line good.

Years

Flame body is the better ability for carkol when you think about it. Because if you're hit with a contact move that 30% chance of burning has a higher chance of happening then surviving a water attack that deals 4x the damage. I think there is a problem when a unique ability that is supposed to buff you isn't as practical as a common ability.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now

Too close to the actual object. Is not a particularly interesting object either. Understands going with something vehicular(ish) after giving Rolycoly a wheel. Why not something like a steam-powered segway with a blocky, creature-shaped thing on it?

Years
  • Discarded. Now for the evolution.

I want to like Coalossal. I really do. It has a punny name with a rather old-school-like design for a pokemon (feels like it would fit in either gens 1 or 2 imo). It's just that it is all for show and not practical in battle. 4x weakness to water and ground for a pokemon that is mean to be tanky. Plus the fact that both its attacking stats are at 80. Not to mention it is slower than Carkoal so its ability steam engine will not make this anymore faster.

Years
    • Seen today

In Pokemon Emerald Crest, there's an option to equalize all Pokemon's base stats for one playthrough. If you use that option, Pokemon like Coalossal will become more usable.

Back