• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
  • Threw out the baby. Now the evolution.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The punk rockstar that became a pokemon. I have never used this and have no idea what to say. I think I like it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Looks a lot weirder up close. Specifically, the spiked belt around its midriff. Decent enough colors (more fond of the purple/yellow combination). Likes the strumming animation on its chest to generate electricity. Stands out more because of it. Has an alright Gigantamax form too.

Years

Toxtricity is such a a cool name. Sounds like it was named after the album Toxicity by System of a Down. Also we got to talk about that ability punk rock. Boomburst's base power goes up to 182 and overdrive's power goes up to 104 before applying STAB. That is amazing.

Years

Hidden ability being technician is also a bonus. Shock wave + technician+ STAB and you have an electric move that never misses and deals good damage. Same goes for acid spit.

Years
    • Seen today

Toxtricity has put on a good show! Sizzlipede is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Back