• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now

Eldegoss has been saved. Wooloo is next.

wooloo.gif

Years

I understand there aren't many sheep or goat mons but this one is too plain. Gogoat's line has leaves for fur and Mareep you can tell it is an electric type with its lightning rod tail.

Years

Adorable yes, but what else? The best thing I can come up with is body press and cotton guard. Outside of this other upvote I think I'll go back to down voting because I cannot come up with any other positive. I'll need convincing.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now

Unlike Fur Coat, Fluffy makes the user weaker to Fire type attacks. So Fluffy does stand out from Fur Coat, even if not in a good way.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now

Recently, I've discovered a Pokemon game named PokeRogue. If you can get a Wooloo with Fluffy there, your run can get easier.

Back