• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now

Wooloo is safe. Dubwool is next.

dubwool.gif

Years

I was going to call this design plain like Wooloo but it does have 2 extra horns near its cheeks. Quite practical if you plan on ramming things. More unique than Tauros that's for sure.

Years

Here's something I found interesting about Dubwool from the Sword pokedex: "Weave a carpet from its springy wool, and you end up with something closer to a trampoline. You'll start to bounce the moment you set foot on it." Could that explain why it is so bulky? It would be an interesting way of incorporating its hidden ability, bullet proof, into practice. Perhaps moves like aura sphere just bounce of Dubwool.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

Aw man I return to the thread just to run into a mon that I don't like. If anyone's wondering why, it's because I used one recently and it was just a massive load. Not quite as good at taking hits as I hoped due to no resistances, couldn't deal a lot of damage, had literally no roles to fill on the team and overall it did nothing but disappoint me. Sorry but that sheep was just so underwhelming, and a complete waste of a cool design, I'm sorry if it turns out I wasn't using it right or anything.

I'm only voting down for just this once though, since it's almost saved.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

I usually use Normal mons myself if they have amazing stats, or an interesting gimmick, or are found earlygame and are better than most other stuff. But in general, I'm fine with them all… Dubwool was just a massive disappointment where I used it three times and all of them were awful.

And yes, Dubwool is now (begrudgingly) saved.

Drednaw's pre evo is next, right?

Years

Looks too similar to mudkip. That is why I dislike it. It is a fake. A phony. A soon to be fat phony. A usurper to the mudkip line with a similar blue and orange combo.

Back