• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
Polteageist!

polteageist.png

A cute one. 11

Years

Polteageist is apparently made of tea. It can possess other tea and turn them into more polteageist. Scarlet confirms that you can drink polteageist, but it is fatal. That is scary

Years

Polteageist's shiny changes it from cyan blue to pink. Part of me wishes it was purple to look like Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast. If I didn't have a Ceruledge on my Violet team then I would have used this pokemon.

Also I drink green tea almost every morning because I dislike the taste of coffee so much. In fact when I drank it this morning it looked more darker than usual, and I felt as if a voice was telling me to drink more. I think I will go do that.

Back