• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years

I'm surprised that Morgrem's special attack is higher than his physical attack because once he evolves, his physical attack is much higher. Also Morgrem is faster than his evolution.

Years
    • Seen today
    Morgrem is safe. Grimmsnarl is next.

grimmsnarl.gif

Years

Can we talk about his gigantamax form? He becomes as tall as like a titan. Such an intimidating design despite little changes. It's like Game Freak knew Grimmsnarl was amazing from the get go. Also the name grimmsnarl sounds like 20th century punk band or something. Maybe he would be a fan of the Misfits.

Years

Obstagoon... I don't know how to feel about this pokemon. Design wise it is cool but it is also an evolution to a mammal mon that most people forgot about. I do like that it is a reference to glam metal bands like Kiss.

Years

What is Obstagoon's charisma? Did it come from Detroit Rock City? With those abilities I would assume so. Defiant, reckless, and guts are good for a pokemon like this, especially when you have decent bulk

Back