• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years

You got guts + flame orb + STAB facade. Reckless + STAB double edge. Defiant for playing defensively. Obstagoon even has counter which can work as a focus slash gimmick.

Years

Obstruct is a pretty good protect move. It's like protect but against contact moves it acts as a debuffs to the opponent's defenses. Like screech and protect rolled up into one move and it is perfect for Obstagoon.

Years
    • Seen today
    Now that Obstagoon is safe, Perrserker is next.

perrserker.gif

Years

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Perserker is probably the best meowth evolution. Persian always felt underpowered, Alolan Persian is butt-ugly and just as underpowered; Perserker on the other hand has an attacking stat that's above 100 for once.

Years
    • Seen today

I've brought a Perrserker to the Elite Four in Pokemon Radical Red. It was pretty helpful with Fake Out and Iron Head.

Years

Oh wow another evolution to a water poke- it's a ghost???? - My initial reaction to Cursola, and damn, I was genuinely surprised. First encountered it climbing Mt. Pyre in Emerald Crest not knowing what it was. Threw my master ball at it and history was made that day.

Years

Honestly this is a great way of buffing old mons. Corsola was always a pokemon that felt weak so giving it an evolution with a gargantuan sp. atk. stat along with sp. def. is a nice alternative.

Years

Best part about Cursola, besides the pun name, is that its hp stat isn't too low. It's just right to take advantage of its high sp. def. and to use pain split reliably.

Back