• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Radical_Edward said:
    OOC: Is it too late to join?

NAME/ Kiriko Cloud
    AGENT NO./ 28
    POKEMON/ Swablu
    LOCATION/ Mossdeep City, Hoenn,

Nope your on time. I'll PM you

Zeo said:
    (Hey I have a question. Do we all know eachother and work together?)

Yeah we do, but we all have to meet at the Radio Tower first.

Dragon_Master said:
    As Drago Went to Goldenrod city he stoped at Ilex forest to Train his Trapinch.
    "Go Trapinch! Use Crunch on the Weedle!"
    It used Crunch at the weedle and of course fainted it.

Ok, your Trapinch gain 1 level. So its at level. 11 (Everyone's pokemon starts at level 10) Now proceed to the Radio Tower.

--------------------

Storyline:

"What's taking so long, Triple o?"asked Mrs. Tower to agent 000. "The Tower, it's closed." He replied. "Well... Open it" demanded Mrs. Tower. "Those self-destructing passcards aren't fake you know."

"Yes mam." He said and walked out of her office. He walked into an elevator and pressed '9'. The double doors opened and there was computers and pokemon everywhere. A Heracross held out an arm. Agent 000 handed it a card. Heracross let him through. A small woman walked up to him with a Plusle on her shoulder. "What is it?" she asked with a small voice. "Agent 018 had requested that we open the Radio Tower. See to it that this gets done" He ordered.

"Yessir, right away sir" She said rushing away to a nearby computer and began typing quickly. There was a large screen like in a movie theater. It was full of stuff. 'WANTED: Shuckle, Award $30,000!'. And pictures of team aqua admins. The Radio Tower was centered on the screen.

The lady turned around to Agent 000. "It's open. They should here an annoucement" She told him. Her Plusle started typing on the computer playfully and the big screen read 'ERROR'. "Stop that!" Her trainer said.

------------------
    IC:

Dean arrived at the Radio Tower. He saw a guy in sunglasses. "Is that a spy?" He thought to himself. He considered letting Cyndaquil out but it was too early in the morning. "GOOD MORNING Goldenrod City! The Radio Tower is now open" The man then read the radio shows that were coming on later. "Good morning pokemon! With Prof. OAK!"

Dean walked into the Radio Tower. And to the staircase. First floor, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th... He slid his passcard through the slot and then it vibrated. He dropped the card and it exploded. The door opened. He walked in and a Alakazam attacked him. Dean flew across the room. "Argh!" He said painfully. The Alakazam looked stunned. "Alaka---zam..." It said like it was sorry. Obviosuly it had been trained to protect the new agents.

Last edited:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • 1) I think Pudding got lost =P I made no mention of her after Lance's appearance.
    2) BTW the boy who was attacked in this part is Dean, probably you would want to take note of that =P
    3) Level 10? My character should have gotten training first *smacks head*
    Maybe except Lance, he's supposed to be better than that.
    ----------------------------------------
    [At night]
    The Gastly attacked. Lance was not surprised and glared at it. Somewhat, it faded off...

[In the morning]
    Lance had stayed awake for almost the entire night.

Suddenly, he sensed something and rushed to the location where an Alakazam attacked another boy who was heading for the 5th floor. He glared at the Alakazam, making eye contact with it.

It somewhat understood, and stopped the attack immediately. It brought the 2 of them to a safe spot for the moment, in wait for other agents to show up soon.

Last edited:

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Zeo swiped his card and looked at Marill. "be carefull. we don;t know whats in here. just be ready to attack on my command." Marill nodded.

Zeo and Marill burst through the door as the card exploded his Zeos hand "AAARRGGHH!!! Marill quick! use Water Gun on my hand!" Without looking around to see if anybody was in the room, Zeo ran off to a corner to bandage up his hand...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC:

OK I edited my last post. I got attacked by the Alakazam. I got confused by Pudding's encounters with 'Lance'?

But now we're waiting for the other agents. An Alakazam is here to guide & protect us.

We are going to wait for the other spies. So dont continue roleplaying.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • JoWood said:
    OOC:

OK I edited my last post. I got attacked by the Alakazam. I got confused by Pudding's encounters with 'Lance'?

But now we're waiting for the other agents. An Alakazam is here to guide & protect us.

We are going to wait for the other spies. So dont continue roleplaying.
    Purin said:
    Sure. There's a reason why Pudding sent Lance there, just FYI. Zeo's not there yet, so he could continue, I guess.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Zeo said:
    Well. we could always just wait a few hours for the other 2 or 3 guys to post. either that or we could just leave them out of it and take on second identities.

Years
  • isit too late too join, if not i read all the posts... anyways here it goes...
    NAME/ kirby
    AGENT NO./ 006
    POKEMON/ natu
    LOCATION/ GoldenRod/Johto
    I woke up in my bed in the very early morning, but knew i had a mail waiting... i ran to the mail box and checked it... it was the letter, w/ a card... i quikcly understood i had to scan it before it exploded... i had my natu use teleport to the building immendiately... i entered and went up the elevator... to floor 05... i scanned the id card which exploded as i just finished scnning it... my natu had used it psy abilities to prevent the explosion incase i didnt wake up intime, but now the door opened and we entered... i said "thank you natu, i didnt even have to tel u to do that... your psy abilities are quiet impressive and your only lvl 10!" i see an alakasm, and some other trainers... i say hey what r u doing here too? natu fly! :rambo:

Last edited:

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • Is it too late to join?

NAME/ Brendan
    AGENT NO./ 0007
    POKEMON/ Dratini (with Extremespeed)
    LOCATION/ In my room in Littleroot

I woke up and went down to the mail box to find a leter containing a Card and a note "use Extreme speed to get me to Ilex Forest in Johto" i said to my Dratini *Dratini uses Extremespeed* "That was fast Dratini now lets train you for a bit"

Paras appears "Dratini use your ExtremeTwister combo" *Paras uses poison powder which misses* Paras faints (Do i get a level for that?)

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC:Since the only real active peeps are Purin, Zeo and I. Or the other peeps forgot or somethin. Here's what I'll do , the first 3 or 4 people to post get spots in the RPG. These people include: Dragon_Master, Deoxys55, Lanceiscool, Radical_Edward, Kirby00, Capalex65, or anybody else thats wants to join.(You must include your signup along w/ the roleplay.). I will PM everyone above.

You can post getting to the 5th floor or if you already there you post letting your pokemon out or something. But post if you want a spot (Power-playing or SPAM not allowed.).

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Zeo said:
    you're right. that IS bad news. well. as long as you come back a few times!

but anyway. can we re'start now? like with all of us in the room with the Alakazam? cos 3 of us are already there and theres just one other dude on his way...

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • "Now I will go to Goldenrod..."
    On the way Drago Found a pokemon,It was a Dratini.
    "What I've always wanted! GO POKEBALL!!!"
    It was caught.
    "YAYAYAY!"
    He went ahead and found that alakazam.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC:

Dragon_Master said:
    "Now I will go to Goldenrod..."
    On the way Drago Found a pokemon,It was a Dratini.
    "What I've always wanted! GO POKEBALL!!!"
    It was caught.
    "YAYAYAY!"
    He went ahead and found that alakazam.

No catching pokemon yet. Your the first one to post.

Purin said:
    There goes the fourth one with Alakazam now. So we need to wait for 2 more?
    Yup

Capalex65 said:
    "Dratinit attack that nincada with Extremespeed"
    *Nincada almost faints*
    "Go! Pokeball"
    *Nincada is captured*
    "YAY i got a Nincada"

"Dratini get us to the 5 floor with Extremespeed"

No catching pokemon yet... Your the 2nd to post. We'll keep going from here. When the other guys decide to post I'll put in the storyline, somehow.

--------------
    Plot:

"There 5 trainers with the Alakazam. Mam." Said agent 000 to Mrs.Tower. She frowned. "Only 5, what about the rest" She said. "Late mam" He replied and bowed his head.

"Well, I hope they enjoy their selfdestructing passcards." She said harshly. "The latecomers can come later if they like. Don't have the spy Drowzees wipe their mind clear." Agent 000 lifted his head and rose his eyebrows. He said, "Are you sure? We could risk the existen-". "I'm sure. Triple-0." She said with finalty in her tone.

"Let the Alakazam know it is time..."

*****​

The Alakazam leads all 5 trainers out of floor 5 onto the elevator. It pressed a button below basement. It wasn't labeled it was just a button with nothing on it. They started moving down Floor 4,3,2,1,BASEMENT... SEA. 'What does SEA mean?' One of them asked. The Alakazam did nothing but put a finger over its mouth. "There may followers. You will know everything soon." Alakazam said to them. Some of them looked stunned.

The double doors opened to a large sea. "Put these on." It said and handed them breathing masks. The things divers wore. It put on itself. They all looked a bit crazy. Standing in a elevator with breathing masks staring at water. "The glass doors will open and will ride to HQ in a Wailord. If you want breath, keep you masks on. " The Alakazam said and following it's words the elevator flooded and they we're now in the water. The Alakazam pointed at the Wailord he was talking about. It was huge. They all got on it and were now heading to Headquaters.

Last edited:

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • OOC Sorry for my lateness...

IC: Excuse me for being late...I had some business. Oh, and don't think I didn't discover that little park. (throws card against wall, where it explodes.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back