• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I asked for one Starter Execpt Sceptile :(
    Chanege it
    I Only Want 5 Pokes including Starter :)

Last edited:
    Years
    You could at least add please and ask a little bit nicer. I missed that restriction and I am apologizing for that. You can take Blaziken instead of Torkoal.

Years
    I wasnt Rude Srry Then I Apololized For That
    And I Confirmed The Team
    Edit: Im Afraid That I Cannot Catch Zangoose Without Cheating So Any Other Poke

Last edited:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    I wasnt Rude Srry Then I Apololized For That
    And I Confirmed The Team
    Edit: Im Afraid That I Cannot Catch Zangoose Without Cheating So Any Other Poke

You can take Swampert instead of Zangoose. Or, if you want a new team you can have

Golduck, Blaziken, Glalie, Cacturne, and Sableye

Years
    Looked quick but didn't see anyone needing a team. If I missed it, let me know and I'll pick the team.

Forum Name- r1zzo23
    Game version- Pokemon Silver
    No. Of Pokes- 6
    NFE - No NFE
    National Dex - No
    Restrictions - only 2 of same type please, also not looking to hack or cheat to get any of my guys

Last edited:
    Years
    You may take Granbull, Azumarill, Donphan, Dragonite, Umbreon and Pidgeot ~ Let me know if either of them is not available and I will re-roll (I've never played Crystal so I don't know)

Years
    You may take Granbull, Azumarill, Donphan, Dragonite, Umbreon and Pidgeot ~ Let me know if either of them is not available and I will re-roll (I've never played Crystal so I don't know)

I've never played it either so I couldn't tell you lol.

EDIT: from my quick research, it looks as if I can acquire all of these pokemon in Silver. Thanks!

EDIT #2: I accept my team!

Last edited:
    Years
    I've never played it either so I couldn't tell you lol.

EDIT: from my quick research, it looks as if I can acquire all of these pokemon in Silver. Thanks!

EDIT #2: I accept my team!

Sorry, doesn't look like Eevee is in the gold/silver games, so I am going to need a re-roll on my Umbreon. Anyone that wants to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Years
    I did Some Research And Find Out I Can Only Capture Sableye Before Third Gym So Its GonnaBe Torchic and Sableeye I Really like ThisTeam

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Forum Username: ZeuroMiller
    Game Version: Ruby
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Restrictions: Pokemon that can be caught in game. (and that do not require trading to evolve)
    Previous Progress: yes but i lost that so i'll start afresh

Thanks

Years
    ZeuroMiller you can take Camerupt, Solrock, Lanturn, Dustox, Dodrio and Hariyama - Let me know if either of them is not available in Ruby because I don't remember Ruby pokedex D:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey! I'm still working on my Yellow playthrough and I'll be on a long car ride this weekend, so I'll probably finish it. I'll update whenever I get internet at my hotel, but in case I finish up on the trip, I'd like to go ahead and get my team for my next planned game to playthrough so I can start that immediately.

Forum Username: Jak
    Game Version: Silver (French)
    Restrictions: Pokemon introduced in gen II only + I cannot trade
    Previous Progress: No

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hey! I'm still working on my Yellow playthrough and I'll be on a long car ride this weekend, so I'll probably finish it. I'll update whenever I get internet at my hotel, but in case I finish up on the trip, I'd like to go ahead and get my team for my next planned game to playthrough so I can start that immediately.

Forum Username: Jak
    Game Version: Silver (French)
    Restrictions: Pokemon introduced in gen II only + I cannot trade
    Previous Progress: No

Okay Jak you can take Feraligatr, Granbull, Heracross, Xatu, Houndoom and Quagsire.

Let me know if these are not availaible as i kind of forgot the dex

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Just double checked and they're all available, and I like all of those! Not looking forward to searching for Heracross and Snubbull or waiting for Houndour in Kanto, but I'm really happy with this team. Hope I can finish Yellow and start it this weekend! (team confirmed btw)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back