• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sangyo Region [On Hiatus]

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

The Response

Potentate Koichi sat in his office looking over the papers for the rebuilding of the capital. The plan would not only rebuild the capital to its once former glory but include an expansion of the city itself. Before he could make his choice on how to go forward with the proposed plan his secretary rushed through the doors. "What is the meaning of this? I thought i made it clear i was not to be disturbed," he said. "Sir, i think you might want to have a look at this".

"So Yōko has been attacked? And by wild Pokemon no less?" he said. "Wild Pokemon do not organize themselves Julie, they have to be under the control of something even more powerful," he continued. "Sir? What will we do? The queen seems to be in need of our help," she said. "And what does she expect us to do? Send our best trainers and armies to wipe out wild Pokemon? I hardly see the threat. How many could there be? 100? 200? Does Yōko not have their own armies?" he said. "Mr. President, no matter what the conditions what if we were to not send help? How would Sangyo look? We are currently highly regarded among the other regions, I do not believe that it would be wise to raise tensions while we are in the middle of, rebuilding," she said.

He pondered this for several moments before answering. "Have you brought this to the council members? Or any of the officials?" he asked. "Not yet sir," she said. Potentate Koichi stood up and threw the letter into the paper shredder. Julie gasped, "Sir, what have you done?" she said. "I will sleep on this, but i want no word of this delivered to any of the other council members, is that understood?" he asked. "Uuuu-understood sir," she stuttered, then quickly took her leave.

The following day Potentate Koichi heard a small knock at the door before Julie entered. "Have you thought about what i said sir?" she asked. "Yes i have, and i have come to a decision," he said. "Sangyo will provide 50 of its best trainers to defend what is left of Yōko, in the spirit of preserving Sangyo's ties to the other regions," he continued. "Only 50?" she asked. "The rest will have to stay here you may inform the council of the current situation. I believe this is Mewtwo's work, and I will not allow him to infiltrate Sanyo as he has done to Yōko. I want a border patrol set up by the end of the day, we need scouts in all watchtowers, and until this situation is resolved...we will put the region on lock-down," he said. "Lock-down sir?" she asked. "Yes until sufficient information is brought forward that this situation is no threat to Sangyo, and that no one person or group is controlling this, we will be in lock-down mode. No one comes in, and no one goes out," he said. "Well get to it," he commanded. "Of coarse...sir," she said, and slowly left the office with a look of pain stretched on her face. Koichi looked out the window at the city below, and smiled. "No one comes in and no one goes out," he repeated...

Location Descriptions are Here!

Hajimari Town is a small town located in the south east of Sangyo. The town stayed neutral during the war and was unable to trade with either side during it. Since then many people located here have begun farming, and using wind energy, at an attempt to one day create a "self-sustaining" city.

Yuchester Town is one of the larger towns in Sangyo, the town is known for housing PokéLabs Inc. and The Institute.

Minari City is the third largest City in Sangyo. The city is known to be one of the two first cities to begin the industrialization process. It is home to many factories and businesses and is the go to place for shopping in the region.

Kuzusunai City was built up by Mr. Attace of Attace Animatronics Inc. This former small town was funded by Mr. Attace during the rebuilding of Sangyo. Present day the entire city is modernized with technology from moving sidewalks, to specialized battling arenas. Thanks to Attace Animatronics Inc. the city is now one of the most visited by tourists.

Asakumo City is one of the oldest cities in Sangyo, it was constructed around a large forest now named Seishin Forest, in the honor of the spirits that are rumored to inhabit it. The forest still stands today, however recently walls have been built up around the forest and no one has entered since.

Mizazukai Island is thought to be once part of Sangyo, the island is rumored to have moved due to a Tsunami in the early years of the region. It is thought that the island is home to the pokemon Cresselia and Darkrai and in respect to Cresselia and of fear of Darkrai many people have left the island. Other attempts at industrializing the island were made, only 2 years ago Attace Animatronics Inc. built a factory on the island in hope of establishing a city with many jobs. 3 days after the opening the factory mysteriously blew up. No one was present and there was no fatalities.

Catinna Town: A small town located in the most northern part of Sangyo. The town has been separated from society for many years, with little interaction.

Shihon City is also known as the capital of Sangyo, and the largest city in the region. It was originally destroyed by air strikes during the days of the war it has slowly been rebuilt thanks to the efforts of the council and Potentate. Although the city is rather large it houses no pokemon gym but contains a unique assortment of malls, factories, skyscrapers as well as The Capital Building where all official government business takes place.

Pommingham Town: A rather large town that seems to be making itself into a city. Although it was slower to industrialize the town is home to many of the regions brilliant minds. It also is home to Sopitopa University, one of the top universities in the region.

Homming Town is a small farming town in the north-western part of Sangyo. Although small this town provides most of the organic food for the region.

Inoyama Town is an old fishing town in the western part of the region. Although built on the water the town tends to get very little trading from its ports.

Tule City is the second largest city in the region. It houses the regions power plant complex as well as SoloSolar Co. A relatively new company making an effort to convert the region to clean energy.

Miyakanai City is a rather small city compared to others, it used to be an old mining town when Sangyo was still being built up but has long closed its mines and diverted its focus to technology. It is home to several communication companies as well as Telefone Co.

Cannaby City is a city with a rich history. Long before the war when the region was first settled many settlers built their homes here due to its deep waters surrounding it enough that large ports could be built. With Miyakanai Town so close people could send over anything mined there to other parts of the world. Today Cannaby Town is still the regions main port for importing and exporting goods as well as the go to place for sea transportation.

Its done!

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    I wanna be one of the 50 trainers!
    (Vee, ee vee eev EEVEEVEE ee!), :7:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Corporations of Sangyo

During the beginning days of the war Attace Animatronics sprouted up out of nowhere. Mr. Attace a former lawyer of high esteem built up his company in Kuzusunai Town where many people were in need of jobs to support the war effort. By the end of the war Kuzusanai Town was reduced to nothing with air strikes destroying Attaces factory and company building. But at the end of the war it was rebuilt and along with it the city itself. The company is credited with building the entire town from scratch which is mostly true with little intervention from the government.

Attace Animatronics has since then industrialized the city with 3 of its factories as well as 2 corporate building. But since the end of the war the company has built over 6 factories regionwide. The company itself distributes various forms of technology mainly dealing with robotic home cleaners, tablets, household tools etc. While the history of the company was lost to the war it built itself back up bigger and better than before. Today there is no house in Sangyo untouched by Attace Animatronics.

SoloSolar was originally created at the end of the war during the time of the rebuilding. Mrs. Fukui the Founder and current head of the company says that "when the power plant was struck by a rogue missile many people where left without power. I would have been without power as well had i not invested my money in solar panels to power my house." So when the region became united she sought out to build up a new company. With the region left on power reserves it was up to Mrs. Fukui to build up her own power plant and quickly. While many people began construction on the old power plant Mrs. Fukui invested all her money in solar panels buying out much of the land around the power plant to house thousands of them. With all her funds she eventually had a brand new "clean" power plant built before the old one was even repaired. The new power plant allowed more electricity to be used throughout the region while the old one was in the midst of repairs. 2 months passed and the old plant was completed but only a week or so went by before SoloSolar bought out the plant and converted it to its cleaner energy. Since then the company has taken great strides to fund Project Kurīn; a goal of the region and SoloSolar to have the entire region powered by solar energy. Thanks to the efforts of SoloSolar the construction of two nuclear plants west of Homming Town have been halted and the amount of fossil fume emissions released into the air by the region has been more than halved.

Kenko Food Markets Coming Soon!

Last edited:
    Back